Terms & Conditions
These rules and guidelines are here to protect you (and others) and to ensure that IllMuzik is safe for everyone. By agreeing to these terms, you are taking responsibility for your own actions. The views expressed within the articles, interviews, reviews and other content published by IllMuzik is not necessarily that of the entire company. Questionable content may be brought up with the staff and the writer may be asked to change the content so that it may not offend any of the readers. This is done at the discretion of IllMuzik.
USING ILLMUZIK'S SERVICES:
- IllMuzik includes a combination of content that we create, and that our members create. All materials published on IllMuzik, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our members. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our sites in whole or in part, unless you have been given written consent by the IllMuzik.com Administrator.
- IllMuzik cannot guarantee security, but reasonable steps are taken in an effort to maintain security on the system. If you feel security has been breached, please bring up your concerns with an IllMuzik staff member. If IllMuzik suspects that an account may be in use by someone who is not authorized by the account holder, IllMuzik may temporarily disable that account or remove it all together. If such a case arises, the member will be contacted. IllMuzik reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel an account at any time.
- You are legally and ethically responsible for your work - writings, files, pictures, or any other work - that you post or transmit using any of IllMuzik's services including, but not limited to: email, conferencing, the World Wide Web, USENET, or any other service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting works on IllMuzik, you are responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent, and trademark), the right to privacy, the right not to be labeled or slandered. For example, if you wish to post a copyrighted work on IllMuzik, you are responsible for obtaining the copyright holder's permission first. IllMuzik reserves the right to temporarily disable, permanently delete, or move any work that is posted or transmitted through any and all of IllMuzik's services.
- In posting a work via any service offered by IllMuzik, you will give permission to IllMuzik to copy your work as part of the normal backup process, and for archiving purposes.
- You alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages. IllMuzik reserves the right to terminate your registration if you are violating any of the following guidelines:
- You agree that you will not use any service of IllMuzik for chain letters, junk mail, "spamming", solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind including but not limited to distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a list.
- You further agree not to use IllMuzik to send or post on message boards, any message(s) or material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances. IllMuzik reserves the right to delete any such material from IllMuzik.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including impersonating an employee of IllMuzik. You further agree not to use an inappropriate user name of any kind. If you do happen to choose an alias that a person, group, or organization deems inappropriate, you will be asked to consider changing it. If you feel that it has no inappropriate connotations, then a IllMuzik staff member will review both parties' cases and make a judgment.
- You agree not to post or use IllMuzik to distribute or send any illegal material of any kind, including but not limited to, illegal material in the form of text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting content or participating in any form of discussion with the intention to commit any illegal activity is strictly prohibited. You may not use IllMuzik as file storage.
- By submitting content to any "public area" of IllMuzik, including, but not limited to: message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant IllMuzik, and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that the holder of any Rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on IllMuzik retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
- (b) Delete any content provided by you;
- (c) Delete all content provided by you to IllMuzik and/or any other IllMuzik online community;
- (d) Take any other action which IllMuzik deems necessary and appropriate.
ILL 4 LIFE:
- "ILL 4 LIFE" refers to the life of IllMuzik.com and not the life of your person.
IllMuzik.com reserves the right to make changes to these terms at its own discretion. If you have any questions about the Terms of Service, please contact us.