Battle That! - December 7-10, 2016 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Our yearly beat battle is about to pop off! If you have any comments or questions, please reply in this thread.

*** This year's battle will be from December 7-10th! ***

Signups are December 1-2nd!

Information

For all the information, you can view the Battle That! Competition page, as well as the Battle That! Info page.

If you plan on entering, start preparing now!

Prizes

View the prizes listed here.

The 2016 Sponsors
  • Image Line (FL Studio)
  • LoopMasters Rawcutz
  • Native Instruments
  • ArtistVox
  • Cypher Circuit
  • DIY Music Biz
*Important: Please remember to read ALL of the info/rules carefully!

battlethat_flyer3.png

Last edited:

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow...that's dope... Would like to get the FL 12 for my cousin, who's still doing shit on a pirated version. LOL

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Submitted mine......We will see how much my beats suck.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm listening to the entries I got so far.... this is VERY hard to choose!

Tomorrow I'll be emailing those that made it to the 16. Just to clarify how I'm picking the beats (there are a few others helping pick the entries as well):
I try to choose the best ones that are mixed well, sound good. are just dope, and most important: if I can picture this beat winning or at least making onto the 2nd round.

Again, this is very hard to decide though. If you don't get picked don't worry - there's a lot of tight competition in this one!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
*** UPDATE ***

Emails have been sent out to those that made it. If you didn't get an email, just remember that the competition was very tough. Even for myself I found it very hard to choose. Honestly, I liked all the beats that were sent in, I really did. I actually had to listen to them a few times and then a few times more to make my picks.

Stay tuned as we lead up to the first round on December 7th! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online