Beat This - March 5-6, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next competition will be from March 5-6th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on March 5th at around 8am ET, and end around 8pm ET. Voting will be for 1 day, on March 6th, where the results will be posted the same day.

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: Drum Loop

Download Sample

WAV: Download the WAV sample drum loop

You MUST use the drum loop provided and we must be able to hear it! You can loop it or chop it, it’s up to you. You can use whatever sounds you want, samples, synths, just remember to read the rules for the rest of the restrictions. What the voters will be looking for is originality, creativity, mixing skills and overall dopeness!

Sponsor

This month, the competition will be sponsored by Greg Savage & DIY Music Biz, where the winner will get 1 on 1 consultation from industry insider Greg Savage on music licensing.

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

beatthis_flyer2015030506.png

Battle Points: 8
Sometimes I can accomodate :D What time are you on? Is it the time or the dates?

Upload is thursday right? Well I will leave my house at around 7 am and come back at half past 8...
Dates would be better for me if weekend.

But don't get me wrong dude, I think it is awesome that you make those competitions! If one does not have time to upload it is sad but well you can not make it right for everyone ;)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The results will be posted tonight.

*I noticed that some beats didn't use the sample that was provided. I posted them anyway, but they won't count.

Listen to the beats:

Last edited:

petit joueur

Les petites prod d' un petit joueur
Battle Points: 4
The results will be posted tonight.

*I noticed that some beats didn't use the sample that was provided. I posted them anyway, but they won't count.

Listen to the beats:

Blackbird beat for winner!

I hope mine' s not one of 'em cuz' i used most of the sample; kicks, snares and hi hats. Anyway good luck to everyone, will listen and vote later I'm currently via mobile.

C

Calamity

Cayenne - kilt the sample
Elev8te - My favorite drums, and dope track
King Suma - those starry chords, man. i see you on the horn/synth part you added, but I could listen to the first half of that beat on loop for hours..
Oninkaf - Floored. you killed that
Welltzap - Murder

That's my top 5, but if I had to cast one vote I'd give it to Oninkaf, that funk got me

Status
Not open for further replies.