Get Your Beats into the Right Hands with SubmitBeats.com

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
submit.jpg

Being a beatmaker has many advantages such as it being a fun way to express yourself, no matter what kind of mood you're in. Most beatmakers can make many beats in one day and some seem so effortless because the samples used are just dope, or the VST being played sounds perfect.

The downside of being a beatmaker is that you have to also hustle and network. That is, if you're looking to sell your beats.

The good news is that there is a website called SubmitBeats.com that helps bridge the gap between beatmaker and artist.

Get Direct Access To Artists

SubmitBeats has a network of artists that they regularly connect their clients with, which is exactly what a beatmaker should be looking for. The last thing you want to do is scour the internet looking for email addresses or sending messages via Twitter. Instead, let someone else take care of that.

I know that plenty of beatmakers have contacted artists themselves but if there's a service willing to handle that for you, why not give it a try? It's like when an artist hires a manager to manage their music career - it's the ideal situation. Rather than dealing with artists or labels themselves, they pass that onto their manager.

SubmitBeats offers two plans to signup with:
  • Gold membership - $5/month
  • Platinum membership - $9/month
Both plans give you the opportunity to get your beats heard by artists in their network, but it's the Platinum membership that also gives you a sample-digging service and an exclusive monthly drum kit.

What they have done is teamed up with RapDrums.com and each month they give you a kit for you to use. That's actually a good incentive, as it pushes you to try something new on a regular basis and up your creativity.

The sample-digging service is weekly, and they send you a folder with sample material that you can use in your beats.

The good thing is that SubmitBeats is straightforward and not complicated at all. You sign up, choose your plan, and start getting your beats out there in the hands of artists.

It's All About Networking

One of the things that I don't like when I finish working on a beat is that sometimes the beat sounds somewhat empty because it's just a beat. When you throw an acapella on top it sounds so much better, like a complete product. So having an actual artist on top of your beat is even sweeter. Plus, to have an artist actually pick your beat to be used for one of their projects is a huge confidence booster because you'll know you're on the right track.

Also, this service opens up a lot of possibilities because if you submit a beat to a particular artist they could potentially refer you to someone else. This means your network will continue to grow.

I encouarge you to check out SubmitBeats and see for yourself. There are two membership plans for you to try out, so give it a shot and see what happens!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
I'm skeptical about stuff like this. What makes this one different Fade? The kits and samples is a nice touch....but do they do what they say?

Last edited: