2000xl drift

Stormwalker

Beatmaker
So I’ve got a bit of a strange one here. Couple of months back I noticed that beats on my XL would start to drift out of time and I would have to adjust tempo etc to get them back to normal. That I put down it’s age and frequent use, and I think I fixed it by flashing the os. Now the new thing I’m working on, I’ve moved it from the xl to the mpc software. Can you guess what it did after about a hour of playing ? yep it started to different and I had to adjust the tempo, pitch etc. I think I’ve got hip hop hating gremlins lol

Stormwalker

Beatmaker
Are you sure there's no tempo change in there? I've never seen that except with some lagging when using MIDI sync.
That would explain it, but as it was happening with different beats on my XL I couldn’t explain it. As for the software doing it, it was the first time today. And with the amount of stuff software does I couldn’t pin it down. But I think it’s solved now. My thought is it doesn’t like hip hop and is protesting cause it wants me to make the demon shite music known as house, but I will not let this happen !

That would explain it, but as it was happening with different beats on my XL I couldn’t explain it. As for the software doing it, it was the first time today. And with the amount of stuff software does I couldn’t pin it down. But I think it’s solved now. My thought is it doesn’t like hip hop and is protesting cause it wants me to make the demon shite music known as house, but I will not let this happen !
Keep your chin up and stay true soldier, it takes a few good men in the fight against that demon shite hoard.

demon_slayer____by_ebayson-d6ggd55.jpg

members online