2020 - Bedroom Producer/Rapper (Qwaint)

Qwaint

qwaintvibes@gmail.com
Yo. Name is Qwaint.

I do everything from my bedroom, thats where my home studio is. My gear isnt that great and I do need to upgrade it...

I have been making beats for 7 years and rapping for about 11 years now. I actually wrote my first rap in 6th grade (my first song in 5th grade - not rap) but haven't really stuck with it until 8th or 9th grade.

The school I come from is Boom Bap, and I have been working on a jazz hop beat tape that I plan to release this year. If I am not able to then early next year in 2021. I use FL Studio and Audacity. I have a CAD condenser USB mic, im not sure what the model is but I can probably look it up. My computer is homemade. Im not sure what the model is of the speakers that I have but the label say CA on it. My older brother gave it to me a few years ago.

I am part of a dying collective called Humble Drum Circle full of hobbyists. It is not a serious group and everybody does it for fun and not an audience. We conduct collaborations and battles within our own community. We came from Newgrounds initially but are not active there anymore. It is our Facebook page where we are.

I am also working on a rap project that I plan to release this year in 2020. That will come before the beat tape.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. Thanks for reading.

And one last thing. @OGBama requested that I come here. He found me on Reddit.

- Qwaint

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Qwaint and I'm a "she."

Yo. Name is Qwaint.

I do everything from my bedroom, thats where my home studio is. My gear isnt that great and I do need to upgrade it...

I have been making beats for 7 years and rapping for about 11 years now. I actually wrote my first rap in 6th grade (my first song in 5th grade - not rap) but haven't really stuck with it until 8th or 9th grade.

The school I come from is Boom Bap, and I have been working on a jazz hop beat tape that I plan to release this year. If I am not able to then early next year in 2021. I use FL Studio and Audacity. I have a CAD condenser USB mic, im not sure what the model is but I can probably look it up. My computer is homemade. Im not sure what the model is of the speakers that I have but the label say CA on it. My older brother gave it to me a few years ago.

I am part of a dying collective called Humble Drum Circle full of hobbyists. It is not a serious group and everybody does it for fun and not an audience. We conduct collaborations and battles within our own community. We came from Newgrounds initially but are not active there anymore. It is our Facebook page where we are.

I am also working on a rap project that I plan to release this year in 2020. That will come before the beat tape.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. Thanks for reading.

And one last thing. @OGBama requested that I come here. He found me on Reddit.

- Qwaint
Welcome man. I'm a it.

members online