Beat This! - June 19-20, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next competition will be from June 19-20th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on June 19th at 10am ET, and end around 8pm ET, or until we have enough contestants (whichever comes first - depending on the theme). Voting will be for 1 day, on June 20th, where the results will be posted the same day.

Go here to signup (click the "signup" tab - it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: NONE

Time Limit: 2 MINUTES

You can use whatever sounds you want, samples, synths, just remember to read the rules for the rest of the restrictions. What the judges will be looking for is originality, creativity, mixing skills and overall dopeness!

Voting

If you are competing, you will be able to vote but not for yourself. DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT! I will be watching for cheaters. This means you cannot sign up under different names or get your friends and family to sign up either. If you are caught cheating you could be banned.

Beats

All the beats will now be displayed in a random order and without any names. All you will see is: Beat #001, Beat #002, etc. This is so that there is no favoritism when voting.

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

beatthis_flyer2019061920.png

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
Hey good luck today everyone. My opinion all the beats sound good, over all the quality sounds like each person put hard work in to it. I think #16
#14 and #13 showed a lot of creativity, mixing, and creating a sound that doesn't sound the same. I like hearing sounds that most producers would not try to use.

Hey good luck today everyone. My opinion all the beats sound good, over all the quality sounds like each person put hard work in to it. I think #16
#14 and #13 showed a lot of creativity, mixing, and creating a sound that doesn't sound the same. I like hearing sounds that most producers would not try to use.
@Frankie Perez , just a reminder the beat number changes when you refresh the page...so the beats you like might be in a different order next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online