Finished Beat It Up! - Battle #77

Who has the best beat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its 0:05 and im already voting for beat #1 ... awesome :D
beat #2 sounds clean, but it's not my type of beat, i don't like the vibe.
beat #3 could sound good, i wish the first part of sample looped, but without the vocal sample so there would be space for raps. looping the other part wasn't a good idea.

Casper714

Battle Points: 5
Beat 1 is clean also with beat 2. Beat 3's style is clean and kind of old school nice. Thank you all for sharing! Good luck!

ghetto artiz

Battle Points: 1
I stick with the clean classic feel of three and has the hint of throwback style to it, gives me the ideal of the golden era an dhow it would sound now great stay blessed

Thank you bruh. Worked hard on that one so appreciate!
Think if more people had voted it could have gone both ways(11 votes total isn't enough), but I most def don't feel bad about losing to that one. That one was clean 4 sure.. Nice job @PRD.BY.BACA congrats with the win!!! :up2:
yea its well worked, it reminds me of scott storch (What a surprise, ye stfu i know)

btw, having sticky fingers gave me everything i have, literally. besides that, the only times i felt powerful or excited was because of that superpower. once a rich kid roasted me infront of everybody, so i stole whatever he had in his backpack when he was playin. not only he had to buy everything again, i didnt have to buy anything for school this year. cherry on the cake, that year i lost my math book and i used his book instead, he didn't have the book till the end of year and the teacher made him write 3x homework. so ... for a homeless chicken like me having sticky fingers is reallllllly awesome :D

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
yea its well worked, it reminds me of scott storch (What a surprise, ye stfu i know)

btw, having sticky fingers gave me everything i have, literally. besides that, the only times i felt powerful or excited was because of that superpower. once a rich kid roasted me infront of everybody, so i stole whatever he had in his backpack when he was playin. not only he had to buy everything again, i didnt have to buy anything for school this year. cherry on the cake, that year i lost my math book and i used his book instead, he didn't have the book till the end of year and the teacher made him write 3x homework. so ... for a homeless chicken like me having sticky fingers is reallllllly awesome :D
Yeah me and Scottie go way back. All the way to when he released a sample pack, and then you better damn believe that i got it no matter the cost bro :up2:

Lol I'm sure he was very sad to lose his book... That'll teach him I guess...

Staff online

• Fade
    The Beat Strangler

Members online