* 50 Cent - Straight To The Bank * (Remix by Memento Beats)

@2GooD Productions @Iron Keys Hearing this kind of feedback from both of you is absolutely amazing! :love: Thank you very much :giggle:

I think I like your boom bap more than your trap tbh. I think you captured the vibe of the era.
I think I enjoy making boom bap more now. Also due to the fact that I've been making all these remixes lately I kinda refreshed my knowledge about older hip hop. Not necessarily 90s but 00s and indeed, this beat sounds as if Storch created it or someone of this sort. :D Also when I listen to those older tracks there's some certain mood that I miss in those newer hip hop productions.

Maybe I got matured or maybe I'm just getting old :LOL: But honestly, I don't have any desire of making trap at the moment. I flip samples, I compose some older oldschool beats, stuff like that. And as I mentioned I enjoy it a lot. :giggle:

I'm not saying I won't come back to trap but I just don't want to make it now.

@2GooD Productions @Iron Keys Hearing this kind of feedback from both of you is absolutely amazing! :love: Thank you very much :giggle:

I think I enjoy making boom bap more now. Also due to the fact that I've been making all these remixes lately I kinda refreshed my knowledge about older hip hop. Not necessarily 90s but 00s and indeed, this beat sounds as if Storch created it or someone of this sort. :D Also when I listen to those older tracks there's some certain mood that I miss in those newer hip hop productions.

Maybe I got matured or maybe I'm just getting old :LOL: But honestly, I don't have any desire of making trap at the moment. I flip samples, I compose some older oldschool beats, stuff like that. And as I mentioned I enjoy it a lot. :giggle:

I'm not saying I won't come back to trap but I just don't want to make it now.
welcome home brother

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I enjoy it a lot. :giggle:
This is the important bit.

There is only one type of music at the moment that when I make i actually have fun - I actually feel like I'm "playing" as in to play, to have fun. Not just to 'do'.

It made me think about what it means to 'play' an instrument, or 'playing' an instrument. Need to keep that 'play' in mind when making music.

members online