A dope site for digging

BobCarter

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I came across Milk Crate Breaks yesterday and I downloaded around 11GB of free albums such as stuff by David Axlerod (his song "Holy Thursday," was sampled by Swizz Beats for Wayne's "Dr. Carter"), Nina Simone, and tons of other old soul musicians...it seems too good for ya'll not to already know about but I decided to give you the heads up just in case.
Another good thing is that for each album, it lists the artists that have sampled which songs already so i guess one could go and listen to whatever song to be sure not to make something too similar sounding

The best thing about this website is that the majority of the albums are hosted off mediafire (No waiting/no download limit) I took advantage of my college wireless yesterday and almost crashed my computer

here goes: http://milkcratebreaks.blogspot.com/

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Just be careful when posting links to blogs that distribute albums that are still being sold or are still under copyright. Support the artists!

BobCarter

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
true that man..im not recommending that anyone keeps the albums in its entirety...i myself have just been going through listening to the "sample-worthy" songs and taking a few from each album...although i don't think I'm giving up the Isaac Hayes discography

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I understand, it's just for the safety of Illmuzik, for legal reasons.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Good lookin, Site is sweet bro

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Jingling baby..

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Ill say it. shit is buttuz. any site that has the pee wee dance song has got to be cool in my book. for the yunguns that dont know. that was the soulja boy of our generation. not that im that old. i was about 10 years old when that came out