nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
^^^^LOL you're killin me!!

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
They paled this a couple of times on the radio up here...He wants attention but he's not going to get much of it because 50 already did with how to rob and for him to follow behind him and try to get in the game but he 's saying fuck everybody one more week he'll be blacklisted in the industry

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yea i heard this track awhile ago, i love it, i think its hilarious lol

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
yeh, its a very entertainin piece. i neva really listened to much of wat 50 said on dat robbery trck. but for me dis trck kinda got me excited as 2 how people are goin to respond. i mean dis rapa aint exactly a genius but he is sayin alot of wat da undergroun rappas think about da commercial thing, and thus he got mad support from dem.

dis whole commercial vs undergroun thing is bogus, cuz undergroun always h8 on commercial until dey get big wit all da money n in da videos, theres exceptions ofcos, but dats da general trend. so dis dude is sayin all dis now but after he get signed on a major or sumtin, is he still gona b reppin for undergroun

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don;t like his voice or his cheap ass delivery, beat is cool tho
His voice sounds like Sheek Louch when he was in middle school.

Fucck out here!

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man, that fools just mad cause he hasn't blown up. I don't think that's a smart way to try to get signed, cuz his hatin ways just make him look stupid and jealous. Any amateur can make a song dissin all the rappers who are makin money. Hella those rappers are wack, and he's right about a lot of what he says in that rap, but that isn't tight to just diss all the big names. If you hella feel that dude, you're most likely just hella jealous and butthurt that you aint on top.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i feel what he is sayin, its funny to me though... such a blatant attempt at positioning just screams that he doesnt have the talent, know-how, creativity, determination, connections, or work ethic to get on any other way.

he sounds like any other generic rapper.

members online