Anyone cop that John Legend

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Who else got that John Legend CD last week. I stay in Dayton, Ohio close to the area where hes from and almost everywhere was soldout. I ended up getting it at Wal Mart and I never bought a cd from Wal Mart. Personally I think the album is tight, the guy has real talent.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo that cat is ill... he played here in denver a month or two ago at this small ass bar, probally only 40 peeps in there... cat still rocked it though... he did a little hip hop medly of all the tracks he been on and shit... i felt bad for him... the shit wasnt even promoted at all.... but i was impressed he took it in stride and still gave a good as show...

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
very good album, definately different to the rnb out there. he is heavy on the piano, played most of his album. i especially like that track he did with kanye west "number one", it might be the next single.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
gram green said:
i felt bad for him... the shit wasnt even promoted at all.... but i was impressed he took it in stride and still gave a good as show...

Thats true the people in charge of his promotion is terrible and need to be fired. A few weeks ago I heard the guy had to perform at his old high school gymnasium, because his promotors or who ever coulnd find anywhere else.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
i hate that song 'number one'. corny ass beat and generic verse from kanye. album is hot tho. i refuse to believe kanye did Lets Get Lifted...i love kanye but this has gotta be done by ghost producer or complete set of key players