April 3-4, 2015 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next battle will be from April 3-4th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on April 3rd at around 8am ET, and end around 8pm ET. Voting will be for 1 day, on April 4th, where the results will be posted the same day.

When you signup, you MUST upload all 4 of your beats (or you can use 1 beat for all 4 rounds). The upload page will close at 8pm ET!

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: None

Rounds

• Round 1: 11am-12pm ET
  • Round 2: 1pm-2pm ET
  • Round 3: 3pm-4pm ET
  • Round 4: 5pm-6pm ET
Results will be posted around 6pm ET.

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

warzone_flyer2015040304.png

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Not sure if I'm gonna make this in time. I'm in the process of moving, and will be getting settled in when this comp goes down. I will be doing my "unofficial" analysis of the comp after it's over...and I'm not going to be nice about it, so all of you bring your a game MIX to the table. Go read my analysis of WZ 2 if you haven't already

Jen

Battle Points: 55
Just upload them again and choose the round. Also, let me know which ones for which rounds by posting here, just in case.
Just uploaded them round 1 City of Love round 2 Crazy Exchange round 3 Universe round 4 Party Up the previous files I uploaded I think they was wav files and they was longer than one minute but they have the same name

KIZ-ONE

"Super Duty Tuff Work"(c) Case-1 Style Wars
Battle Points: 16
Good Luck to all! Not sure if my brother "Mixoflix" is going to enter, but he knows about it. I have to say i really like these types of battles, plus you can't beat the feedback. It seems as that everybody has each others backs and wants kats to get better. That's a great thing!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Just uploaded them round 1 City of Love round 2 Crazy Exchange round 3 Universe round 4 Party Up the previous files I uploaded I think they was wav files and they was longer than one minute but they have the same name
Ok I see them, looks good.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
Good Luck to all! Not sure if my brother "Mixoflix" is going to enter, but he knows about it. I have to say i really like these types of battles, plus you can't beat the feedback. It seems as that everybody has each others backs and wants kats to get better. That's a great thing!
invaluable

GTR-Beatz

Battle Points: 4
How do I upload more than one beat? I only allows me to upload one, thats the same thing that happened last time i tried to enter. After I submitted my beat it gave me the option to upload 4 beats.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
How do I upload more than one beat? I only allows me to upload one, thats the same thing that happened last time i tried to enter. After I submitted my beat it gave me the option to upload 4 beats.
That's impossible. But also, I don't even see you signed up. There's no entry and no beat. What time did you try to signup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online