Asr-10/eps16+ Problem! Kybd Calibration

ill o.g.
If you got one of these, you know when it boots up, it loads the OS and then Calibrates the Keyboard. But once in a while it will say "Keyboard Calibration Failed - Try Again?" And i can press yes but it keeps on failing. I had this happen once before but all i needed to do was just unplug it then plug it back in and boot it and it worked. But its not workin this time. I tried a different OS disk. I tried to not have it calibrated but i sampled an organ and it would play a reaaalll low tone non-stop until i pressed a different key then that one would be way off tune, so just not calibrating it is not an option. I really dont wanna trust this thing with a music store. Its kinda big and heavy. And if somebody drops it, somebodys gonna get fucked up.

Does anybody know if theres just a small thing that needs to be changed for it to work? Like a fuse or a small part that could be causing this whole shit?

Any help would be appreciated.

ill o.g.
Yo thanks.

I didnt use it all day, just to give it some rest. Unplugged it and didnt use it all day (it was hard), but it worked after i turned it on tonight. I guess next time i just gotta give it a couple bumps. Thanks.