Sticky Attack of the Beats! - Battle #183

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
Battle Points: 238
Haha @Fade this beat was reviewed for the second time by u on attack of the beats you said in the first review it needed an mc to spit on :p iv'e even send u a track with portuguese lyrics on it!! But tnx for the second oppinion i'm gonna fix that bass!;)

Fade

Slice & Dice
Administrator
*** illest o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
Haha @Fade this beat was reviewed for the second time by u on attack of the beats you said in the first review it needed an mc to spit on :p iv'e even send u a track with portuguese lyrics on it!! But tnx for the second oppinion i'm gonna fix that bass!;)
I KNEW IT! Only after I recorded it I figured it was something on a previous show. That's cool though. I encourage that though but in the future just put in the title something like "re-up" or whatever. Actually I just have to check the database to see from now on if a beat is already submitted. I just hope I'm not contradicting myself with the reviews lol.

ArvinArmani

Bread makes you Fat?!
Battle Points: 234
Episode #183!

TRACK LIST:
  • ArvinArmani - "Geek Geek 69"
  • DeeJay Ngwazi - "Rick Ross"
  • JodyKurtis - "Anticipation"
  • Seratos - "Toy Piano"
  • ThE_SiRe_BeAtS - "Be My Guest"
@ArvinArmani @DeeJay Ngwazi @JodyKurtis @Seratos @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS
GIT MONEY... GIT MONEY... Damn I missed that sound...
I was too excited to see all reviews at first, so I straight up went to see if I won or not, but for some reason, When the drum roll was going I was literally staring at jody kurtis's name being 100% sure it's gonna be him :D

Iron Keys

No One Can Do It Wetter
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 14
Bruh it's friccin AotB. fade already knows who's who, he picks the contestants for shitting out loud! you expect him to blur his eyes while clicking on beats? :D
That's my point bro. I'm curious why it matters in aotb

Members online

illmuzik on youtube

ProducerSpot