Attack of the Beats! - Battle #142

Chef JaHa

Battle Points: 17
Thanks for the beat review. I was going for a Mike Will/ Big Sean sound on the song "On The Come Up". Totally get what you mean by using just the first part of the vocal sample though.

Thanx @Fade for the review, I'm very glad you liked it. I don't know how you record these shows and how you put the beats in , but in this episode when you announce @Timo 's beat my Infrasound 2.0 comes on and vice versa. And by your reaction I get the feeling that you listened to the right beat at the moment but somehow put the wrong order later. Anyway, thanks again for the review and I'll keep sendin' em. Cheers!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Thanx @Fade for the review, I'm very glad you liked it. I don't know how you record these shows and how you put the beats in , but in this episode when you announce @Timo 's beat my Infrasound 2.0 comes on and vice versa. And by your reaction I get the feeling that you listened to the right beat at the moment but somehow put the wrong order later. Anyway, thanks again for the review and I'll keep sendin' em. Cheers!
Really? I didn't notice that. Weird. Maybe I messed it up somehow...

members online