Attack of the Beats! - Battle #149

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
Just wanted to let you know Fade that Attack of the beats makes my drive to work much more enjoyable. I really enjoy listening to it. All the beats were on point this episode.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@Fade saw bass, huh? Hmm... Sounds interesting, not something I normally use, but I see how it could work. Funny thing about that beat... I listened back to it a few days ago, and didn't really like it lol. I couldn't remember if I had submitted it for aotb or not, but was hoping I didn't bc I didn't like the way it sounded :wtf: but Glad to hear u enjoyed it tho!

Do I still have any beats left for u to review? Let me know... I got more ;)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade saw bass, huh? Hmm... Sounds interesting, not something I normally use, but I see how it could work. Funny thing about that beat... I listened back to it a few days ago, and didn't really like it lol. I couldn't remember if I had submitted it for aotb or not, but was hoping I didn't bc I didn't like the way it sounded :wtf: but Glad to hear u enjoyed it tho!

Do I still have any beats left for u to review? Let me know... I got more ;)
Yeah see how it goes, for some reason that popped into my head.

I think I have 1-2 more of your beats.

@Fade thank you very much for the review. I wouldn't think about such solution you came up with since I thought the whole power of this beat is in those minimalistic leads. Maybe indeed I should have put that background part earlier. Anyway your reaction to this was really funny :D I couldn't help myself laughing when you said "you did put that part but at the end" :D