Attack of the Beats! - Battle #136

@Fade thanks for the review I can totally see what you mean. But in my defense I was working with a really cheap pair of speakers up untill now and didn't hear that bass being so wrong or that vocals being so "in your face". I've saved up a hundred bucks and got me some nice audio technica headphones and I really hope that they will up my game a bit :) or at least I hope I'll have a more realistic "view"(?) of the music I'm making. Cheers!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade thanks for the review I can totally see what you mean. But in my defense I was working with a really cheap pair of speakers up untill now and didn't hear that bass being so wrong or that vocals being so "in your face". I've saved up a hundred bucks and got me some nice audio technica headphones and I really hope that they will up my game a bit :) or at least I hope I'll have a more realistic "view"(?) of the music I'm making. Cheers!
Oooh that's not good about the cheap speakers! I know what you mean though, with bass like that you won't be able to really hear the effect it has on the rest.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@Fade Yo I had to do the Backstreet Boys flip cause u challenged me a few episodes back whe I said sumone else had a melody that sounded like that shit lol but yea its been changed alot since I uploaded it...ill send n the revised beat

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade Yo I had to do the Backstreet Boys flip cause u challenged me a few episodes back whe I said sumone else had a melody that sounded like that shit lol but yea its been changed alot since I uploaded it...ill send n the revised beat
Shit I can't remember these things! Dope flip regardless...

NakedStar

Rythymologist
Battle Points: 90
Shit I can't remember these things! Dope flip regardless...
Thanks for the feedback fade I've only just come back on to here for a while. Gutted I've missed the battle that competition. I'll keep what your'e saying on board I appreciate your honesty and I can only grow from that. Once again thank you I'll be in the next competition much love

members online