Aww yeah!

Xpert Bandit

BeatMaker
Whats up y'all? Xpert Bandit here. Please check me out. I try to post at least one new beat a day to my soundcloud. I'm on Twitter and very soon I will start posting to YouTube. I love good artwork as well. Franz Kline is my guy right now. Xpert Bandit will become a brand if I have anything to say about it! Holla at me I tall back.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Xpert Bandit what's the story behind your name and what's your musical backstory?

Whats up y'all? Xpert Bandit here. Please check me out. I try to post at least one new beat a day to my soundcloud. I'm on Twitter and very soon I will start posting to YouTube. I love good artwork as well. Franz Kline is my guy right now. Xpert Bandit will become a brand if I have anything to say about it! Holla at me I tall back.
I was gonna say welcome to the family brother, but the last 36 people i said that to left this forum and never came back again. so ... i hope one day you'd enter the family brother XD

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I was gonna say welcome to the family brother, but the last 36 people i said that to left this forum and never came back again. so ... i hope one day you'd enter the family brother XD
Yeah some people are like that. I have no idea. It could be it's their first time on a forum and they don't know what to do so they get bored.

Yeah some people are like that. I have no idea. It could be it's their first time on a forum and they don't know what to do so they get bored.
thats why i said u should make this place look cooler, i actually stayed because i thought this place is a underground rap battle type of thing for beats, and dont judge me, i was 13 at that time (i think) :D
i remember being scared of ogbama XD

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Make it cool!?!? How is it not already? It's the coolest thing on the block.

The main thing is it's old school like @2GooD Productions said. We've had this discussions so many times over the years, I still have a headache. Send me a message if you guys want to discuss it more.

The main thing is it's old school like @2GooD Productions said. We've had this discussions so many times over the years, I still have a headache. Send me a message if you guys want to discuss it more.
The existence of ill is owed to fade, hes kept it going for all these years while many of us have come and gone, some of us given up completely. While hip hop became the shell of its former self he kept going. I have the utmost respect for the longevity and commitment fade has given to this site, it deserves a fucking round of applause.

forums are really oldskool in the days of social media. Being oldskool myself, Im all good with that. I was around when forums was the best thing we had. And in some ways, they still are
i know. thats the reason i spend 5 hours a day thinking about how can we make this place better. all the social media is controlled and plastic. the way facebook controls people is hilarious. my main idea is that this should be a place right between the realness of the people (Like us), and the popularity of twitch or twitter. and also to pour some dope ideas on it that has never been done before, or if it has been done, it never has been this big. the beat battles we already have are unique as hell.

it's already awesome dont get me wrong, it's better than 90% of other forums, but i think you can do even better. like, have u seen the first league table pic i sent u ? fancy pancy dark, underground font, dark colors and ... maybe that would look more attractive

i know. thats the reason i spend 5 hours a day thinking about how can we make this place better. all the social media is controlled and plastic. the way facebook controls people is hilarious. my main idea is that this should be a place right between the realness of the people (Like us), and the popularity of twitch or twitter. and also to pour some dope ideas on it that has never been done before, or if it has been done, it never has been this big. the beat battles we already have are unique as hell.

it's already awesome dont get me wrong, it's better than 90% of other forums, but i think you can do even better. like, have u seen the first league table pic i sent u ? fancy pancy dark, underground font, dark colors and ... maybe that would look more attractive
I couldnt agree more, it took me years to join ciabook, I only joined to have a way of contacting my kids.
I became addicted to it, was an admin on a meme group for years, but now Im banned for calling a cunt a cunt.
Social media has become an authoritarian cancer on freedom.
A well maintained forum as fade has proven can still stand the test of time. Even if it isnt as lively as it once was, who knows, music goes in cycles, its only a matter of time and this site could be booming again. Its up to us, the producers to make the music bang again.

I couldnt agree more, it took me years to join ciabook, I only joined to have a way of contacting my kids.
I became addicted to it, was an admin on a meme group for years, but now Im banned for calling a cunt a cunt.
Social media has become an authoritarian cancer on freedom.
A well maintained forum as fade has proven can still stand the test of time. Even if it isnt as lively as it once was, who knows, music goes in cycles, its only a matter of time and this site could be booming again. Its up to us, the producers to make the music bang again.
yea, props to fade for that, at least illmuzik doesnt look like that futureproducers shithole, or TheProducersForum. i think that's one of the reasons the ill is still kinda relevant, it looks alive. and it IS alive

Xpert Bandit

BeatMaker
Welcome @Xpert Bandit what's the story behind your name and what's your musical backstory?

My name comes from the Wu Tang Name Generator. I thought it was dope. I really don't have a musical backstory so to speak. I love music like you. I've always wanted to put work out there so I'm finally beginning to take some steps to achieve that. I'm influenced by ALL the greats. From Pete Rock to RZA, from Erick Sermon to The Hitmakers.

My name comes from the Wu Tang Name Generator. I thought it was dope. I really don't have a musical backstory so to speak. I love music like you. I've always wanted to put work out there so I'm finally beginning to take some steps to achieve that. I'm influenced by ALL the greats. From Pete Rock to RZA, from Erick Sermon to The Hitmakers.
fuck i totally forgot about u. welcome bro XD

Xpert Bandit

BeatMaker
I feel you bro. I won't sit up here and front like thats CAN'T be me. But I'm here and hoping to spread my work all over and learn from y'all while I'm doing it.

Xpert Bandit

BeatMaker

I like what you got going on here bruh. Shit is dope

members online