B.I.G. Movie

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
In the works is a movie about Notorious B.I.G, AKA Biggie Smalls or Biggie. Born name Christopher Wallace.
The project will be a joint effort by Voletta Wallce, the late rapper's mother, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs and "Training Day" director Antoine Fuqua....

Wayne Barrow, who still handles B.I.G.'s affairs and manages Mrs. Wallace, said they're in talks with several studios.

Naturally P. Diddy is involved on a creative level. Cheo Hodari Coker, author of "Unbelievable: The Life, Death and Afterlife of the Notorious B.I.G.," has beeen hired to write the screenplay.

The film will focus on Biggie the man, son and father, including little-known tidbits, such as his knack for West Indian cooking. A finished script is expected by summertime. It's also unknown if it will deal with the East Coast-West Coast drama that cost him his life as well as Tupac Shakur's.

So who's going to play Biggie?

"It's going to be challenging to cast a B.I.G.," Barrow told MTV. "We've thrown a few names around, like Big O [actor Waverly W. Alford II] from '8 Mile.' Maybe Anthony Anderson ... because he has the humor. A few people said Guerilla Black, but we don't know how that's going to play out."

And what about the other characters? The roles of Lil' Kim, Faith Evans, Junior M.A.F.I.A. and Sean "P. Diddy-Puffy" Combs will depend upon the size of their roles in the finished script, Barrow said. In fact, the artists may even be invited to play themselves, depending on their availability. (They better make it quick if they want Lil' Kim, she's up for sentencing in a few months!)

The movie could begin filming as early as February 2006.

Should be interesting to see what happens..

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
hahaha ill die with laughter if they use Guerilla Black as Big.

sAfE.

T

The Bastard

why would it be funny if they used guerilla black, he looks kinda similar to big, i think they should use me as puffy

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I wanna be Heavy D

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
I just dont want to see another "soul searching", Revelation around every corner, murder mystery. A movie detailing his life would be cool. And definitely not another VH1 movie cause Michael Jackson's was flippin horrible.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Ado said:
You know their going to get somebody shitty.

yeh, like that large dude off 8 Mile... he kinda looks like Biggie but im not sure if he could play the part right.

shit they should just feed Samuel L. Jackson some burgers and get him to play the role.

sAfE.

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
yeh, like that large dude off 8 Mile... he kinda looks like Biggie but im not sure if he could play the part right.

shit they should just feed Samuel L. Jackson some burgers and get him to play the role.

sAfE.

That would be damn hilarious. But if they make one, they have to smash it. I will be heated if it's a bad movie.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
hey Ado that was your 100th post, be sure to get yourself a dope avatar now man.

sAfE.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
lol i see u figured it out. nice avatar blud.

sAfE.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
ShortFuze said:
I could see guerilla black playin the role, but only if he can act.
Act .........that nigga cant even speak ..he sound like a mature Kermit the frog ...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
If it were up to me, I'd cast the following hooligans:

Chris Rock as Diddy

Bubba Sparxxx as B.I.G.

Hanson as the Lox

Lil Jon as Ma$e

Foxy Brown as Lil Kim

Charlie Baltimore as Faith

Faith as Charlie Baltimore

Lol, that would be fuckin killer bro!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
FuriouZ said:
Act .........that nigga cant even speak ..he sound like a mature Kermit the frog ...
LMAO!!! Oh shit yo. He sounds like he got a slab of raw steak trapped in his neck.

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
How about Guerilla Black with a Shyne voice over. They'd be good to go then.

members online