Important Battle Points

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
Good news! I've added the total amount of battle points for everyone that's ever competed. This is how it works:

Attack of the Beats!
Winner:
5 points
Others: 1 point

Beat It Up!
Winner: 10 points
2nd: 3 points
3rd: 1 point

Beat This! Competition
Winner:
20 points
2nd: 10 points
3rd: 5 points
4th: 4 points
5th: 3 points

Warzone Beat Battle
1st:
30 points
2nd: 20 points
3rd: 15 points
4th: 10 points
5th: 5 points

Battle That! Competition
Winner:
100 points
2nd: 30 points
3rd, 4th: 20 points

You can also find your point total and that of others in two places:

In the member information underneath the avatar in a post:
1.jpg

On the profile page:
2.jpg

Conclusion

Soon I will be adding the point totals and total amount of wins for each competition. Eventually we can also work towards a rewards system but for now, enjoy!

Last edited:

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
No extra points for 2nd-5th on Beat This? j/w
I was going to but when I went through all the past ones it would have taken me forever to sort through them. But hey, at least it's an incentive for everyone now!

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 329
I was going to but when I went through all the past ones it would have taken me forever to sort through them. But hey, at least it's an incentive for everyone now!
Thats understandable... I was wondering if u were doing it all manually. That would take forever! If you want to do 2nd-5th for Beat This!, I'll volunteer some of my time to go thru the old battles and tally them up. Idk how many battles there are, but I'm assuming it'll take a while... I'm sure there are other members here that would be willing to help out too... Just a thought.

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Thats understandable... I was wondering if u were doing it all manually. That would take forever! If you want to do 2nd-5th for Beat This!, I'll volunteer some of my time to go thru the old battles and tally them up. Idk how many battles there are, but I'm assuming it'll take a while... I'm sure there are other members here that would be willing to help out too... Just a thought.
You could, but we're talking all the way back to 2003! From this point on I could do it, but the past ones, wow that's a lot.

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Well if you want to, and if others could to that would help a lot.

I would put it like this:
2nd place: 4 points
3rd: 3 points
4th: 2 points
5th: 1 points

It's supposed to be 5,4,3,2 but since I already gave them all 1 point, I put it at 4,3,2,1. Whatever you and others can do would help a lot. Then if you could add the total for each member of ALL the battles, I can just add it to their total points.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 329
would put it like this:
2nd place: 4 points
3rd: 3 points
4th: 2 points
5th: 1 points

It's supposed to be 5,4,3,2 but since I already gave them all 1 point, I put it at 4,3,2,1. Whatever you and others can do would help a lot. Then if you could add the total for each member of ALL the battles, I can just add it to their total points.
Ok. I see how youre doing the points. No problem. I wont rush thru it, I'll take my time, so it might take a week or 2... but we'll get it done. I may contact some other members to see if they want to help if its taking me longer than expected. I'll start with the 1st battle in '03 and work my way up to the last battle on Feb. 4, 2016. I can also keep you up to date with the progress if u'd like...

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
That would be great, thanks for the help.

So just to be clear:
  • Do the points for each battle (only the 2,3,4,5th spots).
  • Then add up the points for each member for all the battles they were in.

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
UPDATE

Everyone's points are now up to date. I also changed the Beat This votes, so check the first post to see.

Props to @crog85 for helping out!

Members online

Latest Beat It Up! Results
Beat #3
3 votes
Beat #2
2 votes
Beat #1
1 votes

ill resources

Warzone Beat Battle