Votes: 6 24.0%
  • BEAT #3 - VinylHomie

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JAY UNO

Sample heavy? Just a little bit.
Battle Points: 134
Wow @nononsense really nice submission man, like how the sample drops and the bass line rides.
@deezbeats you really brought the torch with this one. I have to disagree with vinylhomie on this one. Sometimes you don't need a complex drum pattern to have it sound good. Dopeness peace!!!

Just flipped that intro sample the other day. Weird. Love that record.
"Something strange is Happening"
Haha dope tho.
the exact same thing happened to me at last beat this ! the winner beat sampled Smokey Robinson .

VinylHomie

Young producer from Germany
Battle Points: 49
Wow @nononsense really nice submission man, like how the sample drops and the bass line rides.
@deezbeats you really brought the torch with this one. I have to disagree with vinylhomie on this one. Sometimes you don't need a complex drum pattern to have it sound good. Dopeness peace!!!
I was talkin to deezbeats because it was always the same loop

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
Thanks for the votes, but honestly @NONONSENSEBEATS , have a dope beat and @VinylHomie , hey bruh your beat is hard and I respect your imput about my track. It was hard but my vote is for @NONONSENSEBEATS ..I liked be the groove..and to let you guys know I played live drums sampled the best parts and looped it...
@DEEZ BEATZ thanks bro...glad you liked it. I wasnt sure bout this one cause its a bit different. As hard as it was to not vote for myself lol I felt like you made the best of the three so you got my vote.

@DEEZ BEATZ thanks bro...glad you liked it. I wasnt sure bout this one cause its a bit different. As hard as it was to not vote for myself lol I felt like you made the best of the three so you got my vote.
Trust me bruh, it's good to be different. As a beatmaker and producer you have to go outside the lines...every producer that is famous became that way because they didn't sound like everybody else... that's why I voted for your beat because it was on point and different

Trust me bruh, it's good to be different. As a beatmaker and producer you have to go outside the lines...every producer that is famous became that way because they didn't sound like everybody else... that's why I voted for your beat because it was on point and different
and after a while most of those producers got forgotten because they never did Any Other Different thing , they just repeated what they did at first .

members online