Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Trevor R

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JAY UNO

Sample heavy? Just a little bit.
Battle Points: 134
This is one of the better battles for sure, and a trap type beat that's seems a little different, witch is refreshing, @slylord.I like this one! The guitar and synth just gives it another vibe. Id like to here more trap like thisson On my third play already. @Bugsy really clean and layed back, maybe a melody variation, or not. Sounds good still. @Trevor R ahhh shiiiit! This is some spooky shit very dark. I like the snare on this one, thick sounding, I like that in my drums sometimes. This is a rough one for me. Dope jobs guys got some talent.

Trevor R

The Gospel
Battle Points: 1
Man, I love the drums on @Bugsy , that style is my personal preference, but @sly lord the somber tone is very calming and depressing(in a good way :)), and is also a preference of mine. Jay was right, this is a tough one...

18thDynasty

Hip Hop Advocate
Battle Points: 39
I am always impressed by the submissions. I had to listen to the beats a few times to hone in on the details (change ups, chords, melodies, bass line and so on). Great submissions and battle my people.

very dope and interesting beats...@Bugsy, very dope and laid back beat...that's what i like ridin to...
@sly lord , nice trap beat..i really like the synth in this..but there is a sound that is repetitive that really sounds off key...it's really stands out. but great work though @Trevor R , great dark cinematic beat..i really liked this one..well put together and good quality sound...Now, whom shall i vote for????? well i voted for @Bugsy

Last edited:
Yeah that seems to be the average amount. Sucks because we get a lot of traffic, I don't know why more people aren't voting!
I think that maybe there not paying attention to it as much as the rest of the other stuff..like Beat This, Showcase and ATOB or Warzone.. it will change soon, it's because it's still new. Give it time

members online