• DEEZ BEATZ

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Redouia

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • VinylHomie

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i want to apologize ahead of time...there is a glitch in my track, maybe dirty heads at the time of transfer ..idk..but that sucks because it didn't have that when i listened to it prior...sorry everybody..but @Redouia and @VinylHomie got some bangin ass tracks good work y'all

also a bigger congratulation to @VinylHomie , you were "this" close to last place brother :)
@Redouia i really hope that you win the next Warzone coming ( or the next battle you sign up for ).

@Fade im sure people asked you this before or you wrote it somewhere , but what happens if theres a tie ? like DEEZ and You both get 8 votes ?

Congrats @DEEZ BEATZ for the win. All three beats were very nice. Im gonna signup very soon for another one but I wouldn't wanna go against @Bugsy and Deez in the same battle. That would be suicide lol
Stop selling yourself short bruh, That would be the triple threat match of the year bruh..sounds fun... maybe we can work that out both of you guys have beat me in different contests..so you definitely should consider it..

Last edited:

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
Battle Points: 17
My choice was between @DEEZ BEATZ and @VinylHomie - chose vinyl in long run cuz just enjoyed vibe of it more..BUT, honestly think vinyl woulda got more than 3 total if beat was longer :) (not sayin wuda or shuda won- thats up to voters ;) ) but do think wuda gave an even better chance :) - I really loved it, then it just ended :( I do that so often in my beats, so im also not bein hypocritical here - I often either make my beats too short, or just cut it off without proper ending lol Something I personally have to work on...GREAT JOB ALL THOUGH! :) and congrats @DEEZ BEATZ ! Nice win!

members online