• oninkaf

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This one is special because we have three of the top four Beat It Up competitors battling it out. @Klypse just won the previous one so he's also tied with these guys at 20 points each, but for this one we have @Bugsy @DEEZ BEATZ @oninkaf with a Triple Threat battle to see who's at the top.

Who has the best beat? Vote in the poll above.

Last edited:
These mini battles really gave an extra spark for this community it seems. And I hope that this one also brings in the crowd and inspires more beatmakers to apply regurarly and to better themselves and their craft. @DEEZ BEATZ @Bugsy good luck guys!
We did what we do. Its up to the members now :)

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
Cool As Fuck This Battle Nice Variation In Style Too But In The End I Had To Go With My Swaying Torso & Nodding Head I'm Just Can't Resist A Beat With A Healthy Supply Of Nastiness. Not To Take Owt Away From The Two Other Beats Cos All 3 Were Immune Too Criticism IMO. A Definite Battle Of The Big Hitters .Thanks I Thoroughly Enjoyed Listening To This

i voted for Golden but i feel bad for what i did ... Both beats are dope . the Deez ones sound is still in my ear , catchy as hell . but bugsy deserves it , there's more life in his beat than Deezs beat .

and @oninkaf , it's not your fault , i've never liked the Dubsteppy vibe anyways . never listened to any dubstep music so i cant judge your beat .

@DEEZ BEATZ your beat reminds me of "Hate" , its a song by Hov and Yeezy on Blueprint III .

Last edited:
Congratulations Bugsy ! damn this battle was Really Dope , what actually bothers me is they didnt know this was going to be a Grand battle , Of Course that's not Deezs best beat . or the beat Oninkaf sent for a normal battle was really better than this one ...