Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Klypse

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VinylHomie

Young producer from Germany
Battle Points: 49
Guys,its so hard to vote for the right beat.
First of all they are all great and i cant decide for who i should vote.
@44Beatzz dope melo,dope drums , dope brass ( i love it , it brings so many emotions with it)
but i didnt like the bassline, i couldnt decide if its dope or anoying.
@Freakin_Genius youve got the funniest , greatest,dopest tag ive ever heard(still laughing). I liked ur snare and the whole beat was just dope and well mixed it reminded me of Lecrae-Inspiration eventho the snare was different.
@Klypse great sample,great chopped,great sampled,in my opinion ur drums were the best of this Beatbattle , they fit well and those drum rolls and fillins are dope,i loved every vocal part of the sample.
At the end i am not sure if i should vote, i think who ever is gonna win , will win by a thread.
(sorry if my english is bad)

Kung-Fu Flavor

Im Just a drum machine junkie
Battle Points: 76
All so clean and full of creativity honestly they all sound professional. Great work! @Freakin_Genius your level of layering is so tight I have to work on that skill set a bit more. Will upload for the next one

JAY UNO

Sample heavy? Just a little bit.
Battle Points: 134
Ok redemption. @Klypse wow nice job. Sample based I like that. I like poppin snares and your snare was pretty noticeable. Kick was Thumping.yeah man dope I like this one.
@Freakin_Genius catchy drop, but that aside the music was solid. Like I said before, drums are big for me, they got to stand out, my preference, and your snare matches perfectly with you sample ect. Your melody and buildup was dope also. Great job hope to hear some more soon.

@44Beatzz I'm was kinda surprised with this one, Initially I thought it was, no offense, just your standard trap type beat, but that horn sample really tied it nicely for me, especially when you drop the drums and came back with it. And that snare,lol i think everybody likes that snare, I ain't gonna lie I got that same snare in my library. But maybe choosing a different one or have been a better option, just seems like you grabbed that snare in a hurry. The arrangement was fine but wasn't a standout, again my personal music preference differs from yours, so no offense. But aside from my rambling, keep making beats please!! You got talent bro!!

44Beatzz

Ruhrpott / Germany
Battle Points: 143
And that snare,lol i think everybody likes that snare, I ain't gonna lie I got that same snare in my library. But maybe choosing a different one or have been a better option, just seems like you grabbed that snare in a hurry.

@JAY UNO You are absolutly right.This snare is just used too often.Thanks for your feedback!

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
Sweet my first beat it up win. Thank you everyone who voted for me

@Freakin_Genius I thought your beat was gonna win. The build up and the baseline was dope. Also your drums and melody was solid too. Your beat had me sweating bullets lol..

@44Beatzz I really like the brass sound you did with it. The drums could've been better TBH. But other than that it was a solid Trap beat.

members online