Beat This - November 25-26, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next competition will be from November 25-26th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on November 25th at around 8am ET, and end around 8pm ET. Voting will be for 1 day, on November 26th, where the results will be posted the same day.

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: TRAP

You must make a Trap-style beat. If you don't know what that is then you shouldn't enter.

You can use whatever sounds you want, samples, synths, just remember to read the rules for the rest of the restrictions. What the voters will be looking for is originality, creativity, mixing skills and overall dopeness!

Sponsor

This month, the competition will be sponsored by Greg Savage & DIY Music Biz, where the winner will get 1 on 1 consultation from industry insider Greg Savage on music licensing.

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

beatthis_flyer2015112526.jpg

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
whaaaaattt??

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Trying to bring Sucio back into the BT????????????????????

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I just realized it's Thanksgiving in the U.S. this week, sorry to all those that will be busy smashing food into your mouths. But the show must go on. Signups tomorrow!

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Def liked Succio's Sandstorm remix, club joint! Also liked S.K. Music's beat, great for a song with story definitely.

I didn't think I'd win a trap contest since I'm mostly a samplist when it comes to hip hop. But that shows how that 10,000 hour rule might be right. 10 years making music and almost anytype of music is doable. Glad I'm here to make some music with the Illmuzik community.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
There were definitely some good joints on this one.....I was digging Yung and AC's joints the most......reminds me of the local artists stuff I hear here...

I was going to upload another joint, but decided to go with the sandstorm joint...LOL

^which was I was going to upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online