Beatstars Publishing

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Does anyone have any insights into Beatstars Publishing and/or know if it would be worthwhile for beat makers/producers? I believe I saw a solicitation email a few days ago from them but wondered if anyone here had the scoop on it?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm not sure of their stuff but it seems a lot of people use them and also Airbit. For Beatstars though last year I heard of some shady stuff with them, but maybe that was just some users that weren't happy. As with any of these sites just be careful and read all the contract stuff!

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
I'm not sure of their stuff but it seems a lot of people use them and also Airbit. For Beatstars though last year I heard of some shady stuff with them, but maybe that was just some users that weren't happy. As with any of these sites just be careful and read all the contract stuff!

Indeed...

OMAR.

Battle Points: 5
These platforms aren’t really helpful when u don’t pump tons of cash in it.

I thinks those platforms benefits from us paying these monthly payments

I got one free membership in ut some beats on it and after 12 months i got about 80 followers who don’t sell beats too, and about 100 views.

Selling zero

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
These platforms aren’t really helpful when u don’t pump tons of cash in it.

I thinks those platforms benefits from us paying these monthly payments

I got one free membership in ut some beats on it and after 12 months i got about 80 followers who don’t sell beats too, and about 100 views.

Selling zero

Yes, the model seems like it could use some work and it is hypercompetative but the beatstars publishing is a deal between Beatstars and Sony. Here is a portion of the email that I received from them a few days ago to encourage applying:

BeatStars and Sony/ATV are joining forces!
We are excited to announce a new joint venture partnership between BeatStars and Sony/ATV Music Publishing! Through this partnership, Sony/ATV will provide publishing administration services to the worldwide community of BeatStars producers, songwriters and artists.

Sony/ATV, the #1 music publisher in the world has a proven track record of discovering and supporting talent, and has a diverse catalog, including: Michael Jackson, Beyonce, The Rolling Stones, Drake, Sam Smith, Lady Gaga and Lil Nas X. They also work in close collaboration with Sony Music and its major labels Epic, RCA, and Columbia.

With this partnership, Sony/ATV will work on behalf of BeatStars’ clients to pitch original songs and beats for synchronization and placement oppportunities. Additionally, Sony/ATV will provide global publishing administration services and offer its expedited foreign royalty payments feature, which give songwriters and producers easier and faster access to their earnings...

I was wondering what people thought of this particular new service partnership with Beatstars and Sony and producers/songwriters and artists?

It's a great opportunity for beatmakers to have more options as far as marketing your music..you get to have a publishing service and I'm sure they will have movie producers checking in to see if they can find music for their films... it's a great day for beatmakers