Been Watching youtube and Damn been a hell of a lot of UFO activity past few months

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Man, major news networks are starting to cover it. (Which is major considering the history of media silence (Or silencing))

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The one from CNN is awesome! I don't know if it's because more people are looking up at the skies and recording, or if it's an actual increase in UFO's. Either way, it's good to see.

And to those that will say it's a "chinese lantern" or "debris" or "weather balloon" - LOL ya right.

The one from CNN is awesome! I don't know if it's because more people are looking up at the skies and recording, or if it's an actual increase in UFO's. Either way, it's good to see.

And to those that will say it's a "chinese lantern" or "debris" or "weather balloon" - LOL ya right.

Im usually pretty skeptical of videos of ufos, especially in this photoshop era. But honestly I cannot belive how many of them happened in just the last month.
A few years ago I saw one with my own 2 eyes.
Im not sure whether to think they are a faked thing, to usher in the NWO, or whether they are of alien origin. There was a strange event during the 84 olympics, during the closing ceremony there was a faked alien landing. I hear and see a lot of talk saying this is leading up to a faked invasion/first contact during the 2012 olympics, to bring the world together as one and allow the NWO takeover to see its final step.
Its pretty scary shit, if it turns out to be true.

And now check this offical olympic promo video for 2012, note the ufo's and robots walking down the street.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
yea, I cant believe I am saying this. But I am more apt to believe that it is a government conspiracy over real aliens. In fact I don't know if you read about it, but that is what area 51 proved to be. Just cold war stuff really.

But honestly at this point, I don't think these sightings are either. Probably some natural phenomena etc. I do believe there is probably life out there, but it is hard to speculate.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Do you think they are aliens? I don't buy it.

Personally, I believe there is other life in existence. Are these cases that? I hope so. It'd be nice to know we arent the smartest creatures around lol

But if you asked are these aliens and I had to say yes or no? I'd say theres no way to know for sure lol.

I say the video of the reptilian one slightly "transforming" on youtube, you just cant tell in this day and age, video is easily edited now.

I think its because we have cams readily available everywhere now. And people who believe that say alot about their character lol

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
You know, I read an article about the Russian one that looked so cool. And it was a satellite crashing and spinning rapidly to create that effect. So at this point I am not convinced, but I sure would love to see something like that in real life.

You know, I read an article about the Russian one that looked so cool. And it was a satellite crashing and spinning rapidly to create that effect. So at this point I am not convinced, but I sure would love to see something like that in real life.

Some of these sightings get given some bullshit excuses, like swamp gas, meteors, terrestrial aircraft....some of them are but then some of them arent.
Some of the excuses given are less believable than if they are aliens.

Given the mathematics, Id say without any shadow of doubt that yes there are aliens out there.
I personally think the human race is one big experiment by some aliens. Who came here did genetic experiments with primates and made us. Now they watch and study their creation. But then Im a bit out there so dont take my word for it, lol.

Do you mean this...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
The Arizona sandstorm is airplanes, if they let the footage keep rolling you can clearly see they are planes , but then that wouldnt be any fun now would it?

Do you guys KNOW where we are located in the universe???
The likelihood og anything finding us waaay the hell out here is low as FUCK..
Other life? Yes.
In our skies? No.

I like that Art Bell thing.. I would be FAR more inclined to believe inter deminsional beings.

The most likely thing is that it is all military.. Thats what I think it all is.
The Chinese obviously have some serious shit with them now adays.

Check this one, this one shows a UFO being fired upon with some weapon Ive never seen on earth. I have seen another one just like this a few years ago. Both are official NASA videos. I cant find the other one.
‪Secret War In Space - NASA Coverup? - Rare Footage - Proof that UFOs are REAL - Aliens being Attacked by Humans‬‏ - YouTube

The excuses are funny tho.

The Arizona sandstorm is airplanes, if they let the footage keep rolling you can clearly see they are planes , but then that wouldnt be any fun now would it?

Do you guys KNOW where we are located in the universe???
The likelihood og anything finding us waaay the hell out here is low as FUCK..
Other life? Yes.
In our skies? No.

I dunno I wouldnt be so sure, there is evidence from iniquity suggesting the presence of extra-terrestrials. From cave paintings to figures made from metal and stone, to artwork. Check this from one of the pyramids.....

‪Submarines and aeroplanes in ancient Egypt (part 1)‬‏ - YouTube

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I dunno I wouldnt be so sure, there is evidence from iniquity suggesting the presence of extra-terrestrials. From cave paintings to figures made from metal and stone, to artwork. Check this from one of the pyramids.....

‪Submarines and aeroplanes in ancient Egypt (part 1)‬‏ - YouTube

I was just about to say something about this. DC used to have a station called WUFO where they showed gobs and gobs of footage Ive never seen anywhere. Ranging from analysis of crop circles and study's on the change in the plants genetic alterations to ancient aliens.

Discovery channel actually does a show on it. Basically there are hieroglphics cave paintings about people flying in saucers and wearing astronught suits. How would they come up with such concepts? Egypt has alot of mysteries besides this though also.

Theres alot unexplained, and unaccounted for. We are still discovering animals on this planet we never thought to even exist etc.

I was just about to say something about this. DC used to have a station called WUFO where they showed gobs and gobs of footage Ive never seen anywhere. Ranging from analysis of crop circles and study's on the change in the plants genetic alterations to ancient aliens.

Discovery channel actually does a show on it. Basically there are hieroglphics cave paintings about people flying in saucers and wearing astronught suits. How would they come up with such concepts? Egypt has alot of mysteries besides this though also.

Theres alot unexplained, and unaccounted for. We are still discovering animals on this planet we never thought to even exist etc.

Yeah exactly, according to mainstream science farmable crops and farmable animals just appeared all around the same time out of nowhere. We havent even studied a fraction of the seas and oceans. There is so much we dont know, but sometimes we have the audacity to think we know it all.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
So let me get this straight...aliens come to our planet, hover over our cities, and make crop formations...hmmm, makes sense to me!

So let me get this straight...aliens come to our planet, hover over our cities, and make crop formations...hmmm, makes sense to me!

I dont know about crop circles, many of those have been proven to be fake. Although some havent.
Why they are here, who knows? I havent been able to ask one.

Given that we are one planet in a solar system which is one of billions in just this galaxy, with billions of galaxies in the known universe, I would have to be an idiot to think humans are the only intelligent life in the universe. And given the age of the universe who knows what level of intelligence is out there in the cosmos.

This is still unexplained... Part one of five, i wont post them all.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

Alot of the crop circles are messeges (supposedly). Theres one with our DNA code next to an alien showing there isnt much difference between the two.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
What would be the point in them doing this?

Most of this is all Military andd I dont trust anything said by FOX news who by far had the most paranoid rantings in all the news stuff.

The OP had vids MOST of which have been explained.
I cant explain all of it, they ought to have an international team of scientists that study this phenomena but then they would be finding out top secret military shit that govs dont want you to know about.