Best Album Of 2006?

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MOTHERFUCKIN ALBUM OF 2006?

• GHOSTFACE KILLAH-FISHSCALE

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • THE ROOTS-GAME THEORY

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BUSTA RHYMES-THE BIG BANG THEORY

• OUTKAST-IDLEWILD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NAS-HIP HOP IS DEAD

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • LUPE FIASCO-FOOD AND LIQUOR

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • METHOD MAN- 4:21

• HI-TEK-THE CHIP

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • SOMETHING ELSE

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
yea that child abuse is pretty nice.

im not gonna vote tho, i've kinda isolated myself from other folks music for a while now to focus on my own. but that lupe fiasco was cool as well as the ludacris. didnt get a chance to peep bustas shit but i wanted to.

Wait actuallly i AM gonna vote.

My favorite album of the year has to be
Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere

thats my shit.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
yea that child abuse is pretty nice.

im not gonna vote tho, i've kinda isolated myself from other folks music for a while now to focus on my own. but that lupe fiasco was cool as well as the ludacris. didnt get a chance to peep bustas shit but i wanted to.

Wait actuallly i AM gonna vote.

My favorite album of the year has to be
Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere

thats my shit.

you didn't miss anything on Busta's album....shit's garbage.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
More Fish Hands Down.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
dag it was between Nas and Jay-Z but since he not on the list

I gotta go with Nas, the album is hot, dope lyrics, dope beats, dope concepts plus he made a big impact with the "Hip Hop is Dead" title, everybody had something to say about it whether good or bad

its funny how he set the trap for guilty parties to speak up and they fell right into it without even knowing what he was talking about with the title, he show'd how shallow minded new hip hop artists are and he was on another level

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Fist full o dollaz - agreed.

My wanker internet opinion - hip hop is alive. Hoping it will get healthy and strong in 07, like to see the cats on ill participate in the rebirth.

Regarding 06, Nas' hip hop is dead would have held it's own just on the title track. add in the song with jigga, + the song wtih kanye, + the song wtih Chrisette Michelle (i think that's her name) + the freestyle to close out the record, god damn.

the other great record of 2006 to me is Jay Dilla Donuts, for a hip hop producers forum, that shit should be mentioned. Dilla turned out bangers for ten years straight. He had a straight up original style. He was laid up in a hospital bed and made the best instrumental record in the history of hip hop. Big ups to Dilla, RIP.

PS - edited to stay On Topic

members online