Best way to sell beats?

Kory-Keyz

I'm new to this site but im not new to making beats, I am very mad because they are not selling because i dont know many serious rappers. I have a huge passion for making beats and soon will begin to record. I am here to find out the best way to promote and sell beats.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
You definitely can't do this without knowing any serious recording artists, or at least having a connection with one. There are a billion producers on the internet trying to sell beats, so without existing relationships this is not that way.

You can try to network and garner relationships on the internet that may lead into something though.

3rbhu3O.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
There's tons of articles on selling beats, plus in here as well lots of resources. Actually, I've written so many articles that I don't know where to start. Where/how have you been trying to sell beats?

Kory-Keyz

There's tons of articles on selling beats, plus in here as well lots of resources. Actually, I've written so many articles that I don't know where to start. Where/how have you been trying to sell beats?
On band camp, but i just have them up i recently checked and someone was buying them, but i forgot about the bank account.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
I've pretty much abandoned trying to sell beats. Instead im working with local artists to make songs. The next step is selling the songs. Get a decent reputation and work from that.

Co-sign. Unless you're on a constant beat-selling grind, focus on being a songwriter and producer. Dudes will talk about you and you'll be able to network.