Brazilian Beatmaker

prodbeto

Prod. Beto
Hi guys!
I started producing some lofi hip-hop beats recently. Learning and publishing during this quarantine time. More beats soon!

My first song!

Cheers from São Paulo - Brazil!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @prodbeto and what's your musical backstory?

Last edited:
Hi guys!
I started producing some lofi hip-hop beats recently. Learning and publishing during this quarantine time. More beats soon!

My first song!

Cheers from São Paulo - Brazil!

lofi is easy as shit
do 4 random chords each with 5 notes (all in the same scale of course)
add like.. 3 note chords between them (like lets say ur first chord is C+E+G+B+D, and ur second one is D+F+A+C+E, the one in between them should be for example... C+F+G+C+D#. do this on another chord and put every single effect that u have on the instrument on the mixer. change the octave of the whole thing once in a while (bring it 12 notes up or down) copy someone elses drums on the whole thing, done.

Make this in ur daw and give me the results if you please, I love to see how it works out. also tell me if u didn't get anything from what I said. welcome btw!

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
lofi is easy as shit
do 4 random chords each with 5 notes (all in the same scale of course)
add like.. 3 note chords between them (like lets say ur first chord is C+E+G+B+D, and ur second one is D+F+A+C+E, the one in between them should be for example... C+F+G+C+D#. do this on another chord and put every single effect that u have on the instrument on the mixer. change the octave of the whole thing once in a while (bring it 12 notes up or down) copy someone elses drums on the whole thing, done.

Make this in ur daw and give me the results if you please, I love to see how it works out. also tell me if u didn't get anything from what I said. welcome btw!
Hahaha...
Waouw...
C'mon @ArvinArmani ...
I want to try it, but I'm pretty sure it won't sound right... What are those chords. C9/11 and Am with a 4th and a 6th... And that Cm in between with a 4th... It's weird. I'll try but I don't see it workin'... If it does, I'll be impressed. I'll let you know.

@prodbeto btw, is your name a reference to Bebeto?

prodbeto

Prod. Beto
Yeah, that's fair.
But as a beginner, I believe it's a good way to learn and improve my skills. Right now it's just a hobby, but who knows, right?

Hahaha...
Waouw...
C'mon @ArvinArmani ...
I want to try it, but I'm pretty sure it won't sound right... What are those chords. C9/11 and Am with a 4th and a 6th... And that Cm in between with a 4th... It's weird. I'll try but I don't see it workin'... If it does, I'll be impressed. I'll let you know.

@prodbeto btw, is your name a reference to Bebeto?
I love to see the results.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@ArvinArmani here you go hahaha not sure i followed your instructions correctly though... (sorry mods know i shouldnt post music in the intro forums but this was a joke :p )

Nothing here yet.

Also @prodbeto Welcome my dude good to have you ! :)

Last edited:
@ArvinArmani here you go hahaha not sure i followed your instructions correctly though... (sorry mods know i shouldnt post music in the intro forums but this was a joke :p )

Nothing here yet.

Also @prodbeto Welcome my dude good to have you ! :)
too fast I'd say. that's probably the only part u got wrong. good job though. thanks for trying my idea out. do you like your result though?

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
too fast I'd say. that's probably the only part u got wrong. good job though. thanks for trying my idea out. do you like your result though?

heheh i mean this was just for fun i made this in 10 mins but honestly when it comes to lowfi i think you can make any chord progression work, i still really like the genre though. ease of creation isn't really a determining factor in quality as far as i see it.

heheh i mean this was just for fun i made this in 10 mins but honestly when it comes to lowfi i think you can make any chord progression work, i still really like the genre though. ease of creation isn't really a determining factor in quality as far as i see it.
tru dat. it's just that lofi is just down-graded Jazz.

members online