Built Like That New Video Scott Storch Timbaland Diss New

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
they both suck fuck both of them

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
Plus this corny song has been out for a minute. He needs to stick to producing. The dude looks like he has down syndrome, but yet he tryin' to act tough behind the mic. That's kind of funny to me. (Beefing rappers, wack, beefing producers, even worse...)

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
New? This is old as fuck lmfao. This shit is older than some of the hairs on my balls.

trust.. they been there a while

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
New? This is old as fuck lmfao. This shit is older than some of the hairs on my balls.

trust.. they been there a while

.....or have they??

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That the wackist shit i ever seen that like a make it or break it video for Video Music Box they both need to shut the fuck up and stick to making beats

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
lol wow.

WOW.

not that i ever liked scott storch .. or even rode his jock like others did... but damn i just lost the respect i never had for him.

i'll say i did hear a tight line though from the 2nd dude. "you can sample drum rolls off my banana clip".

ahaa producer technique disses!!!

we enter a new era.

T

The Bastard

why cant people like this get killed instead of biggie and tupac n shit, i mean theese peeps really need to die

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
Laugh my fuckin ass off!!! Storch murdered timbo on that!!! Timbo has been jackin beats on the later note too so i feel where scott is comin from. Im sorry scott but you cant rap though, although you did merk tim on that!!

That would be true if he were the one to write the lyrics, but unfortunately he didn't which makes him wack as a rapper. Not to take anything away from him as a producer, he's still dope. As far as "timbo" jackin' beats, those are just the average "internet rumors". People don't have anything better to do but to start rumors because they're not where he is. But not to say that some of those rumors aren't true though. I'm not dissin' ,but you got to look at it from all angles. There's beat jackin' going on all over the industry. (Where you would least expect)

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
All I Can Say Nox Is Nice... My Next Video Im Putting Up Is Me Working With Nox At The Hit Factory.. There Will Be A Part 1 And Part 2 So Be On The Lookout For That From Me By The End Of This Week.. I Jus Rapped Up A 7p To 7am Session At The Hit Factory Recording Live Piano.. B3 Organ And Drums... Now Wednesday We Go Back For The Choir And Finall Touches..

So I Know Yall Heads Will Enjoy This..

Tho I Didnt Agree With The Diss.. How Many Of You Would Jus Stay Quiet If Someone Was Talking About You, And They Were Lying...

Think About...

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
if i was a terrible rapper i wouldn't rap about it for damn sure, embarassing

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
U guys here those crickets? That's what I think about 2 producers beefing!! Nuff said!

members online