business

K

kekko bros

Hi homies, why guys tell me I have dope beatz but I don't make so many sales ???
WHy they prefer get beatz from famous producers who sells the same beat 50-100 times?

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Personally I would never work with someone who leases beats for $6.99 and I would never lease a beat for that. Either the project is amazing and I am doing it for free and we both benefit because it will go somewhere or its 1k MINIMUM per track for me to produce and I mean PRODUCE not here's a beat good luck. You have no brand and no track record and no network. Get your portfolio built up. When I make a track I know of 5 emcees I am sending it to right away. Four of them will pass on it but one will always take it. Because we have worked together before they know I am ethical and want to only have top quality associated with my name. NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK. Get a few records under your belt and start building a rep. Making beats is the EASIEST part of this grind. Good luck!

PS Also, I am not interested in sounding like ANYONE else if someone works with me they know the shit I make will be out of left field and it either works or it doesn't. You NEED a signature sound, and after listening to your tracks I just don't hear it. They all sound good for sure, but not unique. Work on that as well!

members online