Camron disses Jayz, its ON

Papadukes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Good look on the tip. I'm gonna check this now. I love both of them them, so if its fire then its about to be on.

*Just listened to that shit... Even though Cam ain't on Jay's level, thats still wild cause he's sounding like he wants to do it proper, talkin bout going the 15 rounds and all that. Thing is he could get sonned for real.

T

The Bastard

wow this track reminded me of just how much camron sucks

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
i thought the shit was pretty damn funny "open toed sandles and the cat is 42" lol had me cracking up... Beat is fire i liked how he came wit it, only downside is the lame cat on the chours who the fuck is that ???? That ruines the whole track he should have just spit.....

We know jay got the skills, but will he waste his time??

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yall Niggaz Crazy....Hes fuckin murdering this nigga....I know Jay is a legend dont get it twisted but every nigga shit runs its course and the fact is Cam is wiping the floor wit dude....Now I know Jay gonna come back but truth be told he really has no ammo for Cam....the only ammo he had for Nas was the baby mom thing and that didnt hold water and he lost because Nas new the nigga inside out....Well Dame has alot of ammo that hes gonna get out and what better nigga to do it wit then Cam....My opinion is that Jay shouldnt even come back at em...The Dip Set has too much of an influence on NY right now....real talk...and not just NY either....I love Jay and what he brought to hip hop but its like Cam said the nigga was born is the 60s...Let it go and keep getting ya grown man on....

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
wow this track reminded me of just how much camron sucks

Yeah, he does sucks. But that shit he said on Jay-z wearing sandals with jeans had me laughing. I do lose a little respect for Jay for that loll, but cam'ron is wearing pink so that's not better

Artistix

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 11
Wow

This song is pretty imbarrasing Cam'ron is not that strong lyrically and really stands no chance. He keeps talkin about Jay-z and his open toe shoes and Cam doesn't even write his own rhymes. He is horrible. He must be looking for some publicity taking a page out of 50's book. If Jay-z doesn't respond I wouldn't even be mad Jay would murder him.

B

Burna

Cam'ron f/ Max B - You Got It (Jay-Z Diss) (WORLD PREMIERE!) *
.. this one? If so..

I agree, Carm'ron isnt that strong lyrically. Honest opinion he hasn't ever been, but on another note. If Jay-Z dosn't respond, he's a total bitch. Because this isn't really a diss. Because, Cam isn't really dissing him. I mean c'mon.. the dude's talking about Jay's age, and his attire? Please. I hope Hova KILLS him.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
I hope Jay-z responds. Not even that he needs to, I just think Cams so full of himself that he doesn't realize how much skill he lacks and for him to get lyrically murdered would be great. Got my fingers crossed... Dipset is whack.

Peace

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
classic said:
i thought the shit was pretty damn funny "open toed sandles and the cat is 42" lol had me cracking up... Beat is fire i liked how he came wit it, only downside is the lame cat on the chours who the fuck is that ???? That ruines the whole track he should have just spit.....

We know jay got the skills, but will he waste his time??

You were thinking the samething i was... The track was funny as hell to me.. Jay might give him a few bars then brush him off... But to be honest Jay been alittle sloppy since he been doin his president thing... Thats just my opinion tho..

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
In my opinion...Takeover is one of the best diss records ever. I hope he gives it to "Killa" Cam.

Does Dame and Jay even got any beef with eachother, or is it just Cam that got upset?

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
thing is this is not the first time Cam has taken shots at Jay

check JR Writers song "Byrd Call" feat. Cam and Lil Wayne

Cam says something about Dame pimped Hov from in front of his building to 100 million

Hov has also said lil slick stuff aimed in Dip Sets direction also

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
The beat was banging... It was a hard diss... Max B got a stupid ass lisp though...

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
5th Sequence said:
I hope Jay-z responds. Not even that he needs to, I just think Cams so full of himself that he doesn't realize how much skill he lacks and for him to get lyrically murdered would be great.Dipset is whack.

Peace

When these niggaz start talkin about something else besides selling crack call me.They have no content at all. they hit and miss. sometimes they hot, most times they not.cams rhyme style fuckin gets me agg. His first cd was a classic to me.after that, he's been horrible. aint nothing wrong with jay actin his age.niggaz cant be gangstas all they life, damn.

jbm

16 Pads
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Jay has to respond he rep is on the line. Cam also exposes quite alot of ryhmes that Jay jacked from other artist on a Kay Slay cut. I think it's called Swagger Jacker. So Jay has to set the record str8 to shut catz down or be exposed.

S

Svenghali

Qwerty said:
Yeah, he does sucks. But that shit he said on Jay-z wearing sandals with jeans had me laughing. I do lose a little respect for Jay for that loll, but cam'ron is wearing pink so that's not better

I'm thinkin' Jay-Z won't respond cause he doesn't feel that Cam is on his level. That's what made the whole Nas thing intriguing was that he was beefin' with someone that was known for his lyrical prowess. Cam...ah..NO! No disrespect to Dipset but Cam's not even the tightest emcee in his clique.

But then again Cam did go right at him, so maybe he'll respond to keep the tools sharp nahmean?

members online