Chappelle's Show...

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Later this month the new season of the dave chapelle show starts! i don't know about you, but dave if funny, last season was crzy, u have that real world episode, lol, tron and tyrone...classic ish, i know he is just gonna come harder and crazier this year!

Wattz21XX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
"...hottest show on tv hands down Dave Chappelle/"-Skillz

im really lookin forward to the new season i got all last season's episodes.
that show is hilarious and u know he gone come in strong 2nd season wit "jokes n jokes n jokes n jokes n..."

haha

i could sit here quotin that show all day..
"yo chad...i had sex wit kaytie too mayne"

post ur fav quotes...

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i had sex with katie too mayne, haha...that was so funny...when they stabbed his dad too..lol

i liked the one when they got they're reperation checks as the lady asked if he was gonna quit his job as a truck driver, and he was like "truck driver, i just bought this truck cash!" and it was a kool cigarette truck..haha

tron is my fav though

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
"do you know what dog food tastes like?
it tastes just like it smells!!
delicious!!!"

lol

or

"ii remember the first time i ever sucked dick for crack!!!"

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
One of the funniest skits I saw on his show was the Pop Copy skit. I used to work at Kinko's and it was exactly like that. I also thought the blooper where he was looking at the girls boob that popped out was hella funny because it caught his ass peaking.

I like the dope hip hop performances he has at the end of some of his shows.

My favorite skit was the Save the Kids Foundation. And my favorite performance was Mos Def and Talib's "Beef".

Do you guys think the Chapelle Show is funnier that the Chris Rock show that was on HBO?

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
all i gotta say is CLAYTON BIGGSBY...................."white power"

oh yeah and katie got some big ti...ties,correction i did have sex with katie

E

Equality 7-2521

yeah Chapell is a funny cunt. and the fact that he has Mcs like DeLa Soul and Mos Def on the show makes it 10000000 times better

i only found out about this show a couple of weeks ago.

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah...and he he always comes out to the dead prez beat, hip hop...thats sick...the best performance was BEEF, it will also be on soundbombing 4 coming out next month, and probably one mos def's new CD!

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by pboyproducer
Later this month the new season of the dave chapelle show starts! i don't know about you, but dave if funny, last season was crzy, u have that real world episode, lol, tron and tyrone...classic ish, i know he is just gonna come harder and crazier this year!

the real world episodes was the funiest shit I ever seen..."now go and make a a bananna congac biatch..."get out of here before I cut some Bacon off your back"....I never laughed that hard in my life

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the thing that tripped me out the most on that real world one was how he was dressed, every scene he would have a new fit out, gucci this, burberry that and always with the glasses...lol...the whole time i was like "hes sooo clean!" lol....

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
o yeah, the trading spouses one when he was like "go in there and fix me some grits b*tch" lol...then he dropped that kid off in the hood and was like g g g ggg g-unit! haha

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by lilhatedon
yeah he is ill i liked when he was woopin dat sick kids ass on nba street lol

then he was like "i got playstation too, u think this is my first time?? im rich!....im rich b*tch!" lol

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
AWWWWWWW MAN all those were funny .but how could yall forget the funniest 1 of all
THE R.KELLY SKIT.

"Wanna give you dat doodoo/wanna give you dat pee pee" "this is the remix edition/to the song about pissing"

Aw man yeah and the trading spouses.

(Lil white boy: gggggggg g unit
Chapelle : gggggggggg get yo ass in the car.)
Lmao

Yeah and the performance wit mosdef and talib kwali. Wit my man DJ CHAPS cutting the beat in the back. (Shout out 12 inch assasins)

members online