Important Current state of the battles

Warzone Beat Battle

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 89
I'm just gonna be blunt....if you lose to a battle, step your game up and get better. I never win a "beat this" and I joined many times but it also makes me wants to go harder. That's how you learn and upgrade as a producer/beatmaker. (For people who like Dragonball, be like Vegeta and try to be better than Goku).

ArvinArmani

Obash Composer.
Battle Points: 67
This argument is as old as when adam first challenged eve to a beat battle, how could you possibly make it any fairer? People get salty when they lose, big egos in music production. I honestly dont know how you can be fairer than anonymity. Is it really fair to make a winner suffer for the saltiness of the losers? They just need to step their game up. If they cant take a loss then maybe a career of constant knockbacks isnt for them.
no winner suffers from saltiness of losers, In fact, my brother watches videos of Brazilians screaming and crying after their 7-1 lose to Germany when he's on a bad mood

2GooD Productions

Its a fucking conspiracy!
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 179
I'm just gonna be blunt....if you lose to a battle, step your game up and get better. I never win a "beat this" and I joined many times but it also makes me wants to go harder. That's how you learn and upgrade as a producer/beatmaker. (For people who like Dragonball, be like Vegeta and try to be better than Goku).
Exactly, when I first came here back in 06, I thought I was the next big thing, thought my shit didnt stink. How wrong I was, it was from repeatedly losing battlles that drove me to step up my game, and then eventually when I did win a beat this, it was against some very good competition and I still won. I remember it very well as I was so proud of my accomplishment. Its good to take the knocks to put the ego in check, because our stupid ego can be our biggest enemy. The very reason I will always come back to see how ill is doing is because of how much the battles and the members really helped me to improve. I owe this site a lot, and will never forget that.