Da Astronomical

johnbeans

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
Wut's goin on peoples, well bout me, I've been hyper all my life specially since I was a kid and always beatin on sumpthin, or jammin to myself, I've had keyboards, and broke all them, and then my grandma bought me a concertmate 990 from radioshack back in da day, I found out I could record on it and since then I've been preparin myself on timin, uniquness and quality, I've never been one who has lots of money to by equipment, so I use wut GOD blesses me wit, now all I have is fruity loops and cool edit pro 2, and a stereo, no major equipment, and I always said I could do nuttin but to get betta, I've witness myself get betta over da years, but in my eyes I"m not where I wann abe yet, so in due time I'll still be heah makin hits, so stay tuned and keep givin me feedback, and like I said earlier if u ever hear my beats from online, I hpe u have a stereo hooked thru your pc or good pc speakas and woofer cause da beats will make u wanna flow or just listen. I"m from GOldsboro NC, but I"m in Greensboro right now, so if u wanna hit me up or wanna by or lease a beat, e-mail me at johnbeans@hotmail.com holla

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
Welcome!!This is one of the most resourceful boards for producers.You should find lots of useful info.Have fun.
Peace

johnbeans

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yes yes, I've witnessed it personally that FL and CEP2 r a great collabo, big things can happen, and even bigger once u've mastered it, thanks for the love you'll

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Welcome, Illmuzik is a great place for teachers and students.. Both can teach each other.

N.A.R.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
John

illmuzik is a great place to get ur'e music heard.....It's even betta when u get real feedback from people tryin to make it just like u.....Yo Good luck

johnbeans

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
thanks for da love everybody, imma use dis opportunity to showcase, and to make some music friends to remember, keep yo heads up