DAW-Vision

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
This happen with any of you? (or any other variations) ...

When I draw on inspiration, or when it hits randomly, I can usually 'see' the musical parts in my head in the form of a piano-roll and step-sequencer, and so on.

Anyone else see the matrix?

This happen with any of you? (or any other variations) ...

When I draw on inspiration, or when it hits randomly, I can usually 'see' the musical parts in my head in the form of a piano-roll and step-sequencer, and so on.

Anyone else see the matrix?

No, I hear what I want, then recreate it. I dont see anything other than ideas for the video, or visualisations(scenes) of the emotions in the music.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
When I was 16, I used to be able to hear a song in my head and write it down in musical notation. Yes, I used to compose classical music when I was a teenager.

You can hear, see or it just "comes to you." I noticed if you're doing business garbage for a long time, it takes around 3-4 days of solid songwriting to get into a full "creative" mode. Then all types of stuff can inspire you, like the water cooler humming in D that sounds like it could be a song.

But yeah, visualization is common.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
yeah, Im like 2Good, I hear it being something else and then I try to put it down.

I've heard a lot of people say they "see things" but personally I think I would freak out .

members online