Diddddd It Agaiinnnnn!!!!!!!!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Fade said:
You're sleeping with old ladies aren't you? And in return they give you their old vinyl collections from the basement.

thats really some funny shit cuz those old ladies are sleepin on vynal. i'd take a mission there for the cuts no doubt. when i do my thing i could chalk it off as humanitary aid. every time i fuck i should be able to write it off as a 200 buck tax deduction.. my donation to humanity

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
Fade said:
You're sleeping with old ladies aren't you? And in return they give you their old vinyl collections from the basement.

this dude gota garage FULL of vinyl. he gathers 1,000 n then sells em. he calls me when hes ready. i dont have to go lookin for him. haha. YEAH!!!! EQ!!!!! Ima post a pic of da amount i got.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
I dont hate him... shit.. i got vinyl i havent even listen too.. too much is not good for me... up keep, storage... all of that is mad time... i'll just go to his house and sample from his records... and 2... how many of duplicates... that's another problem...

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
i do have duplicates, but ima get em all together n jus sell em to this vinyl spot. i got da records at 5 cents each so if i sell em at 50 cents each, i can make 500% profit namean!?!?!?!?!

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Get at me I got records. I own a online music store. So i have them. I just came across more than 500 records and I need to get rid of them. I post up about 10 to 20 a day so keep on da look out.

ONe

SeveredTies

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
drebeatz said:
Yo where you live........can't find it like that in the Queen City

There is ONE if your in the 'nati(Queen City), Dre. I know of a place that is buried. It has like 3 floors of rooms FILLED with records. Let me know!

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
wtf.

I'm hella faded but I could have sworn I just posted a reply to a post just like this. I dont even know man how do you do it? That's amazing. I think I might ahve posted something in a wrong forum on the other one. wow that doesnt make sense, Nice find though. Real Nice. Makes me wanna dig though. I finally found a place that has a huge .50 cent collection of vinyl. Gotta wait till I can take a paycheck and do some damage in that section. Still really nice find though.

Peace!!

members online