digiwaxx.com

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
www.digiwaxx.com

anybody ever used this? i think it is a great marketing tool. email blast 100,000 djs/radio personalities/industry execs/a&r's, etc. gives you stats of who is downloading, from where, comments, etc.

we jus sent out my artist's first single that we produced thru it and we have gotten a GREAT response.

nomezzy

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I seen them on Video Music Box. Anyone know the prices for their service?

I think you have to sign up for membership before they'll give you a run down on the pricing. I signed up so I'll hit the thread back up when I find out something.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
lol..that didn't take long. You have to be registered publically in some compacity of the music business before they even fuck with you. They give out no information as far as pricing until your music business status can be verified. If what you're doing is not legit i.e business license, tax id # or something like that you'll be decline as a member.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
You need to have some kinda reference to be part of them. (Radio Person, DJ, DJ Squad, A&R, etc.) We got lucky cause we had some connections in radio to get signed up. You're business definitely gotta be on point to be registered with them (Incorporated, ASCAP/BMI, etc.)

It cost about 2 G's per song to make a blast. If your business is incorporated, its a tax write off. It takes money to make money!!!!!

Nomezzy

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
yeah. I just fax'd a copy of my UCC Membership Certificate. 2g's is not bad if you want some fast promotion of a single. If you don't spend the money on your own shit there is no way someone else will.

members online