DO ME A FAVOR...

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Okay what the fuck...There's a youtube account named "2infamouz" and the dude has been inactive for like 5 years, but all his videos and activity is stuff like "Border Line Gay Shit" and "Teabag"...Anyone trying to help me out? Go report it and flag it so I can get that shit away from my name...I'm hoping the account will just get banned if enough people flag it and report it

http://www.youtube.com/2infamouz ....ffs

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
u created that youtube account years ago, one night when u were borderline drunk... i remember u talkin shit about it.. we have those posts here in the archives at Illmuzik.. Fade said he would keep them sealed forever and never let anyone see them again.. of course at the right price they might be put in ur possession, so u can permanently get rid of them.. but yea.. that was u... lol

PS.. once on the 'net, ALWAYs on the 'net.

da relic

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
u created that youtube account years ago, one night when u were borderline drunk... i remember u talkin shit about it.. we have those posts here in the archives at Illmuzik.. Fade said he would keep them sealed forever and never let anyone see them again.. of course at the right price they might be put in ur possession, so u can permanently get rid of them.. but yea.. that was u... lol

PS.. once on the 'net, ALWAYs on the 'net.

da relic
Alright u got me. But I've changed...I don't tea bag my friends when they pass out anymore. Don't I deserve a 2nd chance?

members online