Dreams of crushin a RnB....

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
who in the RnB world would crush and why? Girls you can chime in too... Tell us how much u like to let ____________ hit...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Beyoncé and Kelly at the same time

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Vince said:
Beyoncé and Kelly at the same time

Tag teaming it... Dont let their mans catch you...LOL
Amerie is nice too...
A.Keys is nice too...

But for me thou... I MUST CRUSH Mariah .... Def. HONEY THERE!!! :evillaugh

so when u see me hoppin out the alpine white truck and she hops out too.. U KNOW THE DEAL !!! SO DONT EVEN ASK !! :evillaugh

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Toni Braxton is 40

I'd do Mariah as well, but she's been around the block at least once or twice. There's something dirty about here, but I guess that's positive. Maybe she'll let me spit on her vagina.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Man I would smash christina Milian but theres like a hundred of'em Id bang fa sho though, Im tellin ya kenfolk if they ever let me in this industry Ima run through them hoes like the black pague, Ima where'em out like a 13 year old beatin it for the first time, at home, alone with no interuptions cuzin:headbang2

p.s. Im high as hell my blitz about the ramblin and everything...goes to add emoticons:spaz:

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Mya can get it.......Farrah Franklin aka lazy bitch that got kicked out of Destinys CHild, can get it.......Keiysha Cole could get....Alicia Keys can get it twice.....and to throw a rapper out there Trina (lookin quite sexy on the new KING)could get it

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
mya, tamia, a. keys, and the number 1....... BEYONCE!!!! To be honest I'd probably give it to 96.4% of the female r&b singers out there. Damn double post.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
i like em gangsta....i would love to blast Keisha Cole. I think she got a little BI in her too.
Give me that fine ass grits eating...Alicia...i want to play with her keys.

members online