EVERY TOWN GOT ONE OR TWO... PRODUCER(s) WHO THINK THEY THA GREATEST BUT R NOT! Lmfao!!!

GET2THAPAPER

Producer{CEO@Get2ThaPaper}
Shout out to the BEATMAKERS who call themselves Producers but really never made a record ever...
Another ode to the wack BEATMAKER who stole his mom's old beat up PC and post pics on Facebook talking about "Grinding in the lab!" This Producer game has become smoke and mirrors. I'm down w sample packs but These BEATMAKERS today will steal a whole loop and not even alter it or tweak it. Then they slap their tag on the beat and act like they made it? It's got to b rules but then again I hate rules sometimes. I'm for creativity. I'm not mad at the trap beats, 90's beats, funk whatever... I'm down w it all. If it Jams I'm rocking. These small town Super duper BEATMAKERS think they r Dre but they r sellin $5 beats w loops they stole off some site who gave them the same sample pack they just gave 5 thousand other lames who signed up w their email. Use the technology but b original. Play, sample, loop, but try to keep the realness. If u use a loop manipulate it to make it yours. Every town has these so called super producers acting like they make the hottest tracks. I know they stole there loops and I know they probably didn't play a damn thing on the beat if its banging. How can you have an intricate piano loop but u play w one finger... That's cus u stole a loop some sound designer gave out to thousands if not more. Users of Acid and Fl Studio this is not an attack. I have used and will use again both programs. The difference is I'm def. adding my own elements to make my music unique and not like yours. Producers r not real honest these days. I'm only looking for real talent when I collab or choose to do business w other Producers. These beat biters and loop takers r another reason the game is all Fukt Up. No originality

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 189

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Uh. Word. I guess.

...but why does your soundclick have NO music?

GET2THAPAPER

Producer{CEO@Get2ThaPaper}
MUZIK is out there. Go to Amazon and buy that Honorable Discharge cd by Sarge feat K-Rino, KB from Street Military, Filero, Gt Garza and others. I Produced the whole record. It's only $10. After that go to Datpiff.com search instrumental sampler. U will find all volumes w Instrumentals and free loops for u to download. Check them out. Vol. 3 is dropping soon on datpiff.com. Cover is attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 175