1. Make sure to stop by October 20th to vote in the Warzone Beat Battle!

Excited to be part of the community!

1. JayMMTL

JayMMTL

Craze Beats
    What's up fellow producers and beatmakers! I'm happy to have found this place. I just got into producing beats a few weeks ago but have some form of music background. I played drums for more than 10 years, was in a band and did the occasional live mixing at concerts and festivals.

I feel I've been progressing really quickly and each beat I make is better than the last. I'm hoping to be more objective in evaluating my progress by getting your feedback. I think practice and feedback from peers you respect are key to improving. Therefore I will mainly be active in the "Showcase" for the time being but plan on exploring as I have more time....and can hit the close button on my DAW.

2. dBtheProducer

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
    Battle Points:
    nice to meet ya, if you give ths site a chance and keep up with all the battles, your post count will go up and you wont feel like such a newbie anymore...everyone here is cool as fuck...welcome

JayMMTL likes this.
  3. Memento Beats

Memento Beats

Battle Points:
    Welcome to the Illmuzik community @JayMMTL ! :)

JayMMTL likes this.
  4. Fade

Fade

VIP Member
    Beat Scientist
    Administrator
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
  5. OGBama

OGBama

ILLIEN
    Welcome @JayMMTL and what drives you to make beats, what band were you in and what concerts/festivals did you do live mixing for?