February 27-28, 2015 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next battle will be from February 27-28th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on February 27th at around 8am ET, and end around 8pm ET. Voting will be for 1 day, on February 28th, where the results will be posted the same day.

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: None

Rounds

• Round 1: 11am-12pm ET
  • Round 2: 1pm-2pm ET
  • Round 3: 3pm-4pm ET
  • Round 4: 5pm-6pm ET
Results will be posted around 6pm ET.

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

warzone_flyer2015022728.png

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ok I made a mistake with the brackets. Basically, I can't count. Take a look at the new battle brackets.

This is how it works:
  • Round 1 is like a way of determining who will battle where in Round 2. Either it will be the higher tier, or the lower tier.
  • Round 2: no matter what bracket or tier you're in, if you lose, you're gone. If you win, move to Round 3 in the appropriate tier.
  • Round 3: the 2 winners of the top tier bracket will be in Round 4 battling for the Diamond title. The loser of that gets Platinum. The 2 losers of the top tier will battle for Gold. The loser gets Silver. The two winners of the lower tiers will battle in Round 4 for the Bronze. The losers are gone.
  • Round 4 (Finals): Basically, there will be 5 placings: Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze.
If it seems confusing, it's not. Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think!

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Still don't understand the visual of the bracket. Usually, when there's 16 competitors in round 1, that number gets cut in half for round 2, etc...similar to Final Four in college hoops

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yes but I figured we'd go with something different this time. The Battle That is like that, but for Warzone, round 1 is a way to determine who battles where in round 2. Then people start dropping off.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
so, round 1 is like an "audition" stage?

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
I'm working hard on these 4 beats...as long as I can sign up in time, I'm golden.

AstroLord

Tropical Gameboy
Battle Points: 20
Shit. I have to be at school by 8:05 a.m :( I'm gonna try to sneak into the computer lab and flash drive my fresh beats onto those 1999 school computers and try my best to upload before everyone else does! I'm skipping class tomorrow fools!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya sorry about the time, it's just I got to think about members in Europe too. 8 am always seems to be ok. Maybe next time it could change if I take a poll.

Cayenne

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 107
Hi fade im new here, is it that i have to use ma own samples or we will be having a common sample to play with...wants to know be4 i roll in..

C

Calamity

So to use more than one beat, we would just upload them all right now? Is there a way to decide which beat would be for which round or is that on y'all?

Edit: Nevermind, I must have missed the Which Round tab. Carry on lol

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
OG's coming out of the woodwork. What's good Raw-D?

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Sooo I made a beat and waited 3 years for sign ups to open and they are already closed? WTH? I'm like super heated...it's not even noon here...this sucks...GL all...I dislike this site because of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online