Fatality FIGHT! Battle #12

• warzone (apr 26-27) signup begins in...

Who has the best beat?

• 2GooD Productions

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • ArvinArmani

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
@ArvinArmani haha I noticed it too verry cool.. but beat 2... where the drums at?? I mean the headnodding drums haha:p i had to beatbox over it so i could nod my head:clown: but the samples are soo dope bro!:up2:

Beat 1... just a verry dope beat! i like hitting snares and sir... your snare gave me the backhand in my face:fire: i go for #1

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
if u listen to the moment it switches from beat 1 to beat 2 it's like they're the same beat :D

Yeah, maybe he should put some old school scratching between the beats like they do in rap battles sometimes (I'm thinking about the rap battle scene in 8 Mile)

Feel

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
Fuck.. 1 has the hiphop essence to it and 2 has the pre battle feel that a movie has.
This was a difficult one but I chose 2

ahhh well that explains it hahaha
the thing is that when I was making enquiries to music libraries back then, I was pretty much told in no uncertain terms that without a degree in music I really didnt stand a chance, would love to be able to go to university and get one, but just dont have the funds to survive

Bro, ever thought of doing film scores? your beats would be perfect for Films
thanks man, since the day I started makin beats people have Always been tellin me this, first it was disappointing but in the past few months I started making music specially for that purpose :D mostly fight club-themed. I can put some of them on showcase if u wanna hear em.

thanks man, since the day I started makin beats people have Always been tellin me this, first it was disappointing but in the past few months I started making music specially for that purpose :D mostly fight club-themed. I can put some of them on showcase if u wanna hear em.
Being able to make these type of beats is special i think. Got a friend who does these beats and i get so jealous. They sound so epic like yours