Who has the best beat?

• Fury Beats

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • KOOLDJRKM

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
@KOOLDJRKM haha i was thinking the same thing! DING DING DING mothafucka! Haha :p..

the first beat.. i get where u wanted to go with that! I used to make beats like this 2 becouse im a big wutang fan i was chopping the hell out of vocals and paste them randomly on a track and mostly even off key!! And with a brutal bass on top of it!:p crazyy shit Haha...buuutt the little piano sample in the middle bro! Why din't u work with that? You deffff earned more votes if that was ur main sample! Keeep on choppin chef!!;)

Beat 2.....:fire: no comments needed!:biggrin:

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
My beat got blown out of the water (this time) congrats @KOOLDJRKM . Really just getting used to this new format. More to come. Stay tuned!

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
@KOOLDJRKM haha i was thinking the same thing! DING DING DING mothafucka! Haha :p..

the first beat.. i get where u wanted to go with that! I used to make beats like this 2 becouse im a big wutang fan i was chopping the hell out of vocals and paste them randomly on a track and mostly even off key!! And with a brutal bass on top of it!:p crazyy shit Haha...buuutt the little piano sample in the middle bro! Why din't u work with that? You deffff earned more votes if that was ur main sample! Keeep on choppin chef!!;)

Beat 2.....:fire: no comments needed!:biggrin:

Thanks for the great feedback. Well taken!