FL Piano Roll

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I was just wondering if there's a way to use shorter notes in the piano roll without playing them on a keyboard. If i click on a note i can shorten the duration, but then i am unable to position the note in the middle of a square, it automatically goes to the beginning. Is there a way I can do this without having to just raise the tempo hell of high?

benny beatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
o-a-ksavage said:
I was just wondering if there's a way to use shorter notes in the piano roll without playing them on a keyboard. If i click on a note i can shorten the duration, but then i am unable to position the note in the middle of a square, it automatically goes to the beginning. Is there a way I can do this without having to just raise the tempo hell of high?

click where it says snap on the top right side of the screen, drag down "(none)" and you can position the note anywhere u want in the middle of the squares. the function of snap is to determine at what intervals notes move at, and is usually represented by the squares of piano roll

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks a lot

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
there is an other way, on the top left side of the piano roll where you can select a pencil, brush, etc. there is a knive and when you select it you can cut your notes anywhere you like.