Status
Not open for further replies.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
You Cant Be Serious!!!!

wat he emailed me.....

Before I say anything... I'd like to know where you got the sample for Scuured or what ever!? I'm not accusin' yet, but I've made a beat & payed to clear the sample & I had it copyrighted Nov. 2005. If you can tell me who the artist is 7 the name of the track... We're cool! If not... B... Copyright infringment lawsuit & I'm a put you on blast cause if you don't know the artist the sample came from that means you straight bit my shit off "Myspace" when I had it posted.... aaannnnd the only part of you track is my intro that you flipped. I'm just askin' you aside right now & i ain't puttin' you on blast this second. No disrespect, but if ya did bite you need to let me know cause if your straight with me I won't try to arbitrate the case in court. Yo... I had to pay to clear that sample & it wasn't just Pocket change... iiiaght!

what i replied to him...

first of all, i never sold da beat or have made any money on da beat so there is no lawsuit. i can recreate all da beats i want as long as i dont sell em, no infringement. same samples get used all the time, shit happens everyday. second, i never once even heard or even attempted to hear any of ur music so there is NO WAY i could EVER bite off of u. I HAVE NO REASON TO BITE U. third of all, u say u puttin me on blast n then u say u aint puttin me on blast, u aight over there? fourth of all, i know EXACTLY where the sample came from. i got n extensive library of vinyl to dig thru so i dont have any problems wit it comes to finding samples. lastly, like i mentioned before, i have never heard ur version nor do i care to hear ur version so there is NO WAY there can be infringement. could it jus be that mines is better than urs n u mad caused u paid all this money to clear a sample that i flipped better? hmmmm....

n im not even gon put HIS name on BLAST be he is a member of illmuzik

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Damn, Nom,,,,word? Like that? Why the fuck are these cats clearin samples,,,,did this Ill-Member sign to a major? Did he need to have a sample cleared for that "Smash Single",,,thats a joke for real man.

,,,For the record, I know that Nomic dont need to bite no samples,,,dude's vynil collection is sick. Peep his beat makin video. This place gets a lil more retarded every day.

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol I don't think he can't sue for copyright infringement whoever he was. I guess he's tryin to use scare tactics.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Nomicsproduct said:
wat he emailed me.....

Before I say anything... I'd like to know where you got the sample for Scuured or what ever!? I'm not accusin' yet, but I've made a beat & payed to clear the sample & I had it copyrighted Nov. 2005. If you can tell me who the artist is 7 the name of the track... We're cool! If not... B... Copyright infringment lawsuit & I'm a put you on blast cause if you don't know the artist the sample came from that means you straight bit my shit off "Myspace" when I had it posted.... aaannnnd the only part of you track is my intro that you flipped. I'm just askin' you aside right now & i ain't puttin' you on blast this second. No disrespect, but if ya did bite you need to let me know cause if your straight with me I won't try to arbitrate the case in court. Yo... I had to pay to clear that sample & it wasn't just Pocket change... iiiaght!

what i replied to him...

first of all, i never sold da beat or have made any money on da beat so there is no lawsuit. i can recreate all da beats i want as long as i dont sell em, no infringement. same samples get used all the time, shit happens everyday. second, i never once even heard or even attempted to hear any of ur music so there is NO WAY i could EVER bite off of u. I HAVE NO REASON TO BITE U. third of all, u say u puttin me on blast n then u say u aint puttin me on blast, u aight over there? fourth of all, i know EXACTLY where the sample came from. i got n extensive library of vinyl to dig thru so i dont have any problems wit it comes to finding samples. lastly, like i mentioned before, i have never heard ur version nor do i care to hear ur version so there is NO WAY there can be infringement. could it jus be that mines is better than urs n u mad caused u paid all this money to clear a sample that i flipped better? hmmmm....

n im not even gon put HIS name on BLAST be he is a member of illmuzik

Aww come on...put him on BLAST!!!

I love beef.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
ahhhhhh fuckin faggot. you should give his name to fade so he can ban him. Nomics aint need to bite off nobody. EEEEEEEEEEEEQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
YeahhhH!!! AIR HIM OUT LIKE THEY DID IRON MIGHT OVER AT UGHH.COM!!! haha... with sattelite photos of his house and everything.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Just because you clear a sample doesnt make the sample exclusively yours.
70 of us could clear the same James Brown sample and use the same damn thing over and over again and it wouldnt be copyright infringement.
You would have to OWN the ORIGINAL compisition or copyrights to it before you could sue someone.
Correct me if Im wrong but...
Someone doesnt seem to know what they paid for, Im going to have to go back and listen to it again.
Fade- you probably know wha happen already,see the showcase then this thread thats whassup.
Things were going so nice there for a minute....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Ayo, i hope it aint an illmuzik veteran. For real, you gets the gas face for that one. ugh.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Word up, how you gonna cry about it. You know how many samples ive used that have been used by other producers? Its part of the fuckin game. Now grow a set and move on.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
his reply to my reply...

You ain't shit... B! I knew you bit my shit ... you herb! You just flipped my intro...lol... You can't even tell me who you sampled.."extensive collection of vinyl" my ass. You give producers from NY a bad name... & Yes I'm From Park Slope Brooklyn.. Son... I ain't no saucey Producer... B! Word Up1 If you would of told me the name of the sample.... Things would have been straight... but now I have to clown ya in front of everyone... ya sucka...lol!

my final reply...

muthafucka u obviously dont know me first of all so u need to ease up wit all dat nonsense. second, i dont have to tell u where the sample came from n i dont have to prove myself to u as to my record collection. niggas on illmuzik n around my way know how i get down. i can give u da damn vinyl if u want. its basically dat easy. ill send u da entire album stupid. i was tryin to be nice earlier but obviously niggas is ignorant in Park Slope.

n yea, i got this in a PM here at illmuzik so he def n illmuzik cat

fade knows his name (i aint no rat but being dat fade runs this site)

Status
Not open for further replies.